Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Zintex Oil & Gas Limited
Zintex Oil & Gas Limited, we deliver quality services and products to the petroleum industry through thoroughly trained professionals, equipped with the right tools necessary to succeed.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldGraduate Jobs
- The Management Trainee Position is specifically for applicants who wish to develop their leadership and motivational management abilities in the context of the business of financial advising.
- The position entails developing experience in the financial planning business through our professionally-mentored career development plan.
- As the trainee develops experience in the key skills of financial advising and shows leadership among their peers, they will have the opportunity to take on management and training opportunities and eventually build a team of advisors of their own.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for working alongside managers and accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming a manager.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
Help Set Policies:
- Evaluate work output.
- Receive classroom instruction in subjects related to their rotational experience.
- Attend lectures, watch guest speakers, and create projects, oral presentations, and take tests.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer services, purchasing, merchandising, and personnel departments.
- Handle established accounts to gain familiarity.
- Adhere to guidelines of formal written training program.
- Attend periodic evaluations.
- Achieve a passing score in all areas of the management training program in order to continue in the program.
- Participate with store management in interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
- Use company reports to analyze sales, gross profit and inventory activity.
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- Report market activity to management by monitoring and analyzing competitive price lists and products.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Ability to pass background check Willingness and ability to learn Have excellent people skills; enjoys interacting with others
- Ability to gain the confidence and trust of others.
- Can build and maintain long-term business relationships
- Have a high level of integrity, dedication, and desire to succeed.
- Have an entrepreneurial, forward-thinking mindset Looking to start a career in the finance industry
Drive to Excel:
- Integrity Heart of a teacher Essential Position Duties
- Build client relationships and offer a positive customer service experience
- Learn client’s financial goals/ concerns, and work with our team to develop an appropriate strategy that fits client’s needs and leads them to their financial goals
- Generate new relationships with prospective clients and set face-to-face meetings with new opportunities
- Learn the Company advisor training program and successfully apply it to other new applicants upon proven mastery Advisors who quickly master this training are meeting with clients, working face-to-face. For new advisors, this is done under the guidance of one of our mentors.Our goal is to help our clients achieve their most important financial goals, while helping our staff develop a stable career in a growing, in-demand industry.
- HND/B.Sc from a reputable Institution.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.comDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG