Anambra State Government is implementing a world Bank Assisted Additional Financing of Community and Social Development Project (CSDP). The Project has the objective to improved social and natural resource infrastructure services in a sustainable manner throughout Nigeria.
This will be achieved through the provision of grant support to benefiting communities for implementation of community-driven micro projects under approved Community Development Plan (CDP).
Job Title: Operation Officer
- Sensitize and mobilize communities on CSDP project objectives and activities as well as issues related to HIV/AIDs
- Facilitate communities to undertake needs assessment and prioritization that are socially inclusive and environmentally sustainable
- Facilitate communities in the formulation of CDP in line with (second bullet point) above;
- Build capacity of the CPMCs and LGRC Desk Officers, as appropriate through providing training at requisite area.’, e.g. Participatory Rural Appraisals (PRAs), record and bookkeeping, project management, mainstreaming gender, environment and natural resources issues etc as identified by the project officer
- Supervise the implementation of the CDPs to ensure quality assurance;
- Ensure timely replenishment of account of the CPMCs
- Collect, collate and forward to the M&E Department, information/data on micro-projects activities in communities;
- Submission of monthly, quarterly and annual departmental reports to M&E Department on schedule, through the Manager, Operations
- Set monthly and quarterly performance targets based on the work plan
- Submit regular reports to the Project officer or relevant section for whose activity they are deployed at any point in time: and
- Responsible to the project officer, Supervision.
Qualifications and Experience
- A first degree or HND in Engineering, Social Sciences, Biological and Natural Science, Business Administration, Accountancy or related field, with at least 1 year post qualification experience in any area
- Computer literacy and willingness to learn and work extra hours and on weekend is a must.
- Applicants are not expected to be more than 35 years as at the time of recruitment and not above Grade level 9 if recruited from the civil service
The position is remunerated based on agreed terms with the World Bank
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications signed and sealed with telephone number/s and email and addressed to:
The Board Chairman,
Community and Social Development Project (CSDP),
Ministry of Economic Planning, Budget & Development Partners,
Jerome Udoji Secretariat Complex, Akwa,
Application Closing Date
2nd June, 2016.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG