Graduate Trainee Recruitment at a Leading Conglomerate – Workforce Group
Workforce Management Centre – Our client, a leading Conglomerate, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below in its various strategic departments in 2017:
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldGraduate Jobs / Internships
- Age: Not more than 30 years old by 31st January 2017
- NYSC: Must have completed NYSC
- WASC/GCE ‘O’ Level with at least credit in five subjects, including English and Mathematics, at not more than two sittings.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least Second Class Lower or HND with at least a Lower Credit.
- Should have professional certification/qualification (e.g. HSE, ICAN, PMP, CIPM, ACA, ACCA, etc.) in their chosen career
- Preferred Course of Study – Food Science Technology, Microbiology, Industrial Chemistry & Biochemistry, Accounting, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- A Master’s in a related course or an MBA would be an added advantage.
- Two (2) years field sales experience in a related discipline in the FMCG industry (For those in Sales).
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org The Subject of the mail should be “Graduate Trainee Programme”.
Note: Only qualified candidates who met the requirements would be contacted.Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG