Graphic Designer/Printer Assistant at Print Centre Limited
PrintCentre Limited presents the premier Online Printing Platform for obtaining personal, promotional, commercial, and informational print products at the lowest prices!
Graphic Designer/Printer Assistant
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience1 – 3 years
- Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding
- Design and layout of electronic and print materials for all programs and events (flyers, posters, banners, collaterals, logos, invitations, postcards, newsletters, newspaper ads, etc.).
- Start design and web projects from concept to completion while adhering to the brand standards.
- Initiate creative concept and design for posters, banners, invitations, ads, etc.
- Prepare final artwork for printing purposes.
- Supervise and complete projects by coordinating with clients and outside vendors.
- Maintain technical knowledge by engaging in continual on-the-job training resources, reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Applicants should live around Lekki-Ajah, Lagos Island Environs
- knowledge and experience to fulfil artwork in a multi-media platform. This includes determining papers, colours, printing processes, and camera ready output.
- One must also have knowledge of the different formats and requirements acceptable to any electronic and/or digital media outlet.
- knowledge of typography, spatial orientation, the handling and manipulation of images, freehand graphics, and basic design elements.
- Computer skills:
- Computer design software; CorelDraw, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Although this position doesn’t always require client interaction, this person must have exceptional listening skills.
- PrintCentre is a very client-focused organization and this person must be willing to interact with the customer base and translate their ideas into effective design.
- This person must be willing to accept that the clients’ ideas are not always right, but must be given utmost consideration.
- This person may also be called upon to make presentations when needed.
- This position requires someone who can prioritize, organize, and manage a substantial workload.
- This includes being able to complete jobs in a timely manner or on a specified deadline.
- This skill set also involves being able to finish jobs in less time than quoted in order to maximize profitability.
- This person should work in tandem with others in the design department, sharing responsibility of workloads, quality control and the like.
- Experience within the Printing industry is preferable.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Graphic design experience would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their resumes to: email@example.com
Note: We are hiring immediately so successful candidates will be offered employment on a first come first served basis.Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG