This is to notice the general public that the Gregory University Admission Screening / Post UTME Form, Cut Off Mark is Out 2017/18. Check the courses, admission requirements and how to apply.
Gregory University is located in Uturu, Abia State in Nigeria. It is a Private Christian University named after Pope Gregory I.
Gregory University Admission Screening / Post UTME Form 2017/18
Distinguishing Features of GUU.
- No Strikes, No Cultism, Zero tolerance for immorality and examination malpractices
- Technologically driven with copious deployment of ICT Facilities
- Results are released three weeks after examination
- Friendly and very conducive learning environment
- Classroom Lectures are delivered using E-Learning Technologies
- Exchange Programme with American universities
Gregory University Available Degree Programmes.
Gregory University Admission – General Entry Requirements.
- Minimum qualification of 5 credits at WAEC/NECO/GCE examinations or its equivalent. For MBBS, must be at one sitting.
- All candidates applying for admission, must pass the JAMB Examination at the minimum JAMB cut off.
- Candidates can also apply for JAMB Direct Entry Admissions
- Candidates applying for transfer admissions need to present Transcript from their previous University. Click here for details.
- Candidates who did not choose Gregory University Uturu as first choice in JAMB, are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME.
How to Apply for Gregory University Post UTME.
Purchase of POST-UTME application form for candidates who sat for the 2017 UTME are available online and in the university. Pay application fee of N 10,000 into the under listed approved banks nationwide:
Acct Name: Gregory University
Fidelity Bank plc – 4010683850
Fidelity Bank plc – 4010683850
keystone Bank plc – 1005746221
Diamond Bank plc – 0034143495
Union Bank plc – 0050355045
Zenith Bank plc – 1012964951
- Make a payment of N10,000 in any of the approved banks’ account either directly at the approved bank, at school premises (Bursary department), mobile banking or internet banking.
- Candidate’s name should be used as depositor’s name or reason/description of payment.
- Visit any of GUU websites gregoryuniversity.edu.ng or www.gregoryuniversityuturu.edu.ng, click on 2017/2018 post UTME Screening.
- On the portal, create a profile by filling the form. Please, complete all fields.
- Upload the teller, payment receipt or screen shot of payment and click on “Validate PUTME fee”.
- A confirmation message shall be sent to your e-mail address. You are advised to print out the confirmation message and come along with it to the screening centre.
Warning: Valid e-mail address and phone number are vital to your admission. Do no lose them. Candidates are advised to ensure that they make payment(s) directly into GUU approved bank account. Beware of fraudsters.
For ONLINE Support, send mail to email@example.com or Call GREGORY UNIVERSITY (0700 4734 679 864)
Gregory University Post UTME Screening Requirements.
- 2017 JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER
- 2017 JAMB SCORE
- PAYMENT OF N10,000 TO GUU BANK ACCOUNT.
- WAEC/NECO/GCE RESULTS
- COLOURED PASSPORT PHOTO
- VALID EMAIL ADDRESS
- VALID PHONE NUMBER
Gregory University Post UTME Screening Dates and Venue.
TIME IS 11.00 A.M. EACH SCREENING DAY
Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG