Guidelines for AAUA Students’ Union Elections – 2016/17
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA has released the guidelines for the 2016/2017 academic session Students’ Union Elections.
This is to inform all interested candidates that are vying for electoral positions in the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba- Akoko (AAUA) students’ Executive Council (SEC) that the following conditions serve as addendum to the extant rules for the conduct of SUE election:
- Contestants must have at least 2.50 as CGPA as 2nd Semester 2014/2015 session for any position
- Contestants are prohibited from using any form of vehicle or animal (e.g horse, donkey, monkey, etc) for campaign
- Defacing of walls and/or roads within and outside the university premises is strictly prohibited
- Campaign with noise making such as drumming, blowing of trumpet or flute and singing is restricted during office hours, that ism between 8:00am and 4:00pm
- Any student standing/facing disciplinary process is qualified to contest election pending the final determination of his or her issue. If he or she is later found guilty of the offence, he or she stands removed from office
- Contestants are expected to maintain decorum during and after the students’ Union electioneering campaign
- Any candidate that has a record of having been found culpable of any misconduct by an appropriate organ of the University shall not be eligible to contest for any position
- Any candidate who runs foul of any or all of these guidelines may be disqualified from contesting.
Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG