Health, Safety and Security Role at Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Incorporated (NYSE: BHI) provides reliable, practical solutions when and where our customers need them to lower costs, reduce risk and improve productivity. From the reservoir to the refinery we create value with high-performance products and services to analyze, drill, evaluate, complete and produce oil and gas reserves and then transport and refine the hydrocarbons.
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers’ expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company’s 39,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes’ technology centers in the world’s leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes’ century-long history, visit our website.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience8 years
- Job FieldSafety and Environment / HSE Security / Intelligence
Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Develop and maintain process of planning, designing, budgeting and implementing integrated security solutions for all new, refurbished and current BHI facilities.
- Lead the regulatory security program for BHI to include CFATS, CTPAT, NRC, TSA, ATF and International Programs.
- Program to include, but not limited to standardization, operational security requirements, training and reporting.
- Acts as the Supply Chain Security Lead.
- Serves as the lead liaison with government regulatory security officials.
- Manage Technical Security to ensure all physical security projects are on time and in compliance with BHI standards
- Ensure BHI security programs and asset protection levels remain aligned to support their business goals.
- Maintain continual contact with the Business Leadership to proactively monitor changes in business practices that have a potentially adverse effect on their threat/risk profile.
- Maintain professional liaison relationships with local, state, and federal law enforcement and government regulators.
- Leads or participates in the process to identify risks related to security.
- Formulates and implements policies or initiatives to mitigate risks.
- Conducts risk assessments of new and existing facilities.
- Develops system standards and applications for physical security vendors.
- Provides cost benefit/return on investment analysis and other metrics for proposed security systems.
- Reviews emerging systems and technologies for present and future applications.
- Interacts and coordinates with facility managers, security coordinators and management on physical security matters.
- Designs and implements security programs to prevent, detect, or react to known or suspected threat and/or criminal activity against the company.
- Assists with the development of written procedures and posts orders describing the operation of all physical security systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Security Management – Conducting and management of investigations, physical security and/or law enforcement function including access control and background investigations.
- Oil & Gas Industry experience is preferred.
- Experience deploying enterprise solutions.
- Corporate security experience is a must.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, and the ability to coordinate multiple tasks in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills a must.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Ability to work independently to consult with customers, consultants, and company management in establishing vision for corporate standards.
- Good employee relations skills and supervisory experience.
Method of Application
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, race, national origin, ethnic origin, color, disability status, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local lawran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.
Interested and qualified? Go to Baker Hughes career website on bakerhughes.taleo.net to applyDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG