Human Resource Career Opportunity at TDI Global
Our client, a leading and highly successful OIL & GAS service organization, seeks to bring on-board highly experienced Head of Human Resources with local and international work experience to join their team of competent and passionate professionals. This role offers world-class remuneration and unparalleled job satisfaction.
Head, Human Resources (In Oil & Gas Sector)
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience10 – 15 years
- Job FieldHuman Resources / HR
The Head Human Resources will be responsible for managing and overseeing the HR department of this group of company and developing the HR systems and procedures for the attainment of the overall strategic business plan and objectives.
The role requires demonstration of deep knowledge about the design of work systems in which people succeed and contribute to the achievement of the organization’s growth initiatives. This strategic role impacts on HR services such as the design of work positions; selection/ recruitment of the right candidates, reward, recognition and compensation, performance development and appraisal systems, career and succession planning; and employee development.
- A good degree in Sociology/Psychology or related degree with 10 – 15 year (with at least 5 years at management level)
- Exposure in HR practice in a Medium or large size organization with minimum of 300 employees of varied categories
- Working knowledge of SAP HR module
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria and any other professional membership will be important.
- Experience in Oil & Gas industry or consulting environment will be a strong advantage
- Logical, focused and organized personality
- Flexible but firm with good multitasking skill
- Ability to exercise discretion appropriately under guiding business ethics
- Ability to secure employee trust
- Ability to exercise fairness in carrying out job role
- Dedication to continuous improvement
- Strategic and team orientation
- Good understanding of relevant legislation affecting HR practice
- Very analytical with flair for IT-driven HR management
- Maintain and develop HR system that ensures compliance with and contribution to the development of corporate HR policies and procedures
- Develop and manage the HR team to ensure the provision of a professional HR service to the organization
- Ensure timely recruitment of required level and quality of staff in line with business needs with focus on employee retention and identification of employee key development initiatives
- Provide appropriate communication at all staff levels.
- Maintain and develop leading edge HR systems and processes to address the effective management of people in relation to the following in order to maintain competitive advantage:
- Staff Induction & Integration
- Competency Building/ Mapping
- Management / Career Development
- Performance Management
- Reward and Recognition
- Compensation I Benefit programs
- Staff Retention Programs
- Succession Planning
- Managing grievance and conflicts
- Create and ensure a motivational climate in the organization with adequate opportunities for career growth and development
- Provide counselling assistance to employees at all levels in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures as well as relevant legislation
The position comes with competitive remuneration, excellent working environment and top career opportunities.
Interested applicants should click on the apply button, applications will be processed on first come first served basis. Application Deadline is January 31st, 2017
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to TDI Global career website on www.tdi-global.com to applyDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG