Human Resource Job Vacancy at Human Leadership Resources Limited
HUMAN LEADERSHIP RESOURCES LIMITED is a group of highly versatile and professional Human Resources consultants with a core understanding of the African business terrain. We offer fit-for-purpose solutions that ensure optimum productivity of the people side of business. The focus of HLR is to ensure the best partnership between people and organizations through the identification of client focus areas, counsel (consultation), design & deployment of apt solutions to client businesses. With a practical view of client issues, at HLR we go the extra mile to ensure that we deliver unique solutions. At HLR, no one-size fits all! In a nutshell, HLR exists to help client organizations to deliver on their business objectives by designing and enhancing their people strategies, structures and systems to moderate desired success. Paying attention to the realities, HLR adopts a flex to fit approach. We are a company focused on helping our clients to achieve the critical synergy between people and organizational goals/directions.
Our Client, a leading healthcare provider is looking to hire an efficient and very organized individual to fill the role of Head, Human Resources on a full time basis.
Head, Human Resource
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience15 years
- Job FieldHuman Resources / HR
Reports To: CEO
The Head, Human Resources will be responsible for attracting, retaining and inspiring the best and the brightest candidates. The right individual will help our client strike the optimal balance between their needs and the needs of the workforce in order to differentiate them from competitors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and direct strategies for the Human Resources department and ensure strategies are aligned with the overall goals of the organisation
- Manage the company’s Human Resources functions, provide expert professional advice and support to management and staff on all aspects of people management and execute all areas of the employee life cycle
- Manage the HR Business units: Business Partnering, Recruitment & Selection, Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management and EmployeeServices
- Lead the implementation of best practice Human Resources policies and procedures in the organisation
- Track corporate, departmental and employee competency levels against requirements. Work with functional managers to determine gaps and ensure adequate and effective learning and development
- Oversee the career development, capacity development and progression of all employees
- Support management to develop and implement effective succession planning strategies
- Manage overall culture of the organisation, initiate programs to ensure alignment of culture to company vision, mission and values
- Support executive management to manage all change initiatives impacting staff within the company
- Evaluate, implement and oversee the use of the Human Resources Information System.
- Bachelor’s degree in Personnel Management, Social Sciences, Humanities or a related field with 15 years minimum experience in a structured organisation, 5 years of which must be in a senior managerial role
- Experience in a fast growing company or in the retail or fast food industry is an advantage
- Professional membership of CIPMN, SHRM or CIPD is an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Excellent organisational development skills
- High standard of attention to detail
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Good Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with HR software packages
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Human Leadership Resources career website on www.smartrecruiters.com to applyDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG