Human Resource Manager in the Oil and Gas Industry – People Experts
Our client is a major player in the Upstream and Downstream sectors of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. They are currently seeking innovative, passionate and solution-driven professional for the following vacancy:
Human Resource Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience6 years
- Job FieldHuman Resources / HR
Job Reference: HRM J01
Reporting to: Managing Director
Job Overview: Responsible for the management of human resources and general administrative functions of the company
Location: Lagos (Lekki)
• Manage, develop, implement and maintain Human Resource and General Administrative activities in accordance with established policies and Standard Operating Procedures
• Educational Qualifications: First degree in any subject. MBA or Master’s degree in a related subject.
• Professional Qualifications: CIPM, CIPD, HRCI is an added advantage
• Experience: Minimum of six (6) years experience with at least 2 years in the Oil and Gas sector.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CVs indicating the reference number. Applications without reference number will not be processed.Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG