Human Resource Role at Ascentech Services Ltd
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
Human Resource Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldHuman Resources / HR
We are currently sourcing for a HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER for one of our client’s company in Lagos. who must have worked or currently working with any FMCG organation in lagos with 5 to 10years of experience in HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT. Degree in Bs.c / HND.
- HR policy implementation and Advisory services in the Business unit.
- Manages manpower planning and execution at Business unit level
- Handles employee requisition; including initiating recruitment and placement for the Business Unit
- Handles employee performance objectives setting and measurement in conjunction with HODs/Supervisors
- Manage/Administer the fallout of performance review i.e succession and talent pipeline and consequence management
- First point of contact on advice and review of staff disciplinary issues
- Executes/Monitor staff training and professional /career development
- Maintains basic employee and business unit.
- support organizational strategy and objectives through HR advice and consulting with an understanding an understanding of the operating environment to deliver applicable solutions for employee and labor relations, performance management, and workforce planning.
- Leverage expertise of entire HR department to deliver on needs of our customers; for instance in the areas of compensations, benefits, organizational design and recruiting.
- Maintains Industrial Harmony by effectively managing relationship between management and staff union within the company.
- Partner with operations leadership to support union relations, coordinate negotiation activities, process and serve on the company negotiating team.
- Collect, analyse report and present employment related data e.g. turnover, exit interviews, training gaps to management for action.
- Act as employee advocate in resolving conflicts and workplace issues.
- Create strategy and plans to build an employee orientation program appropriate to assist employees quickly assimilate to gain an understanding of the organization culture, mission, organizational structure and understanding of organizational departments and operations.
- Coordinates third party contractors within the organization
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send resume to email@example.com
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG