Human Resource Vacancy at Excel Professional Services – Oil and Gas Company
Excel Professional Services (EPS) was established to provide world-class management consulting support to business enterprises, as they seek to develop their capacities in the three critical areas of strategy, leadership and governance. EPS is built around the concept that no business can excel in its chosen field, except it gets its strategy, leadership and governance right.
Our client is a leading manufacturing company operating in the chemical and non-metallic sector of the Nigerian economy. To regain its leadership position in the market, the company recently took some strategic initiatives aimed at boosting its competitiveness. Consequent upon this, our firm has been requested to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced Head of Human Resources to join its management team.
Head, Human Resources
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience12 years
- Job FieldHuman Resources / HR
Ref: ES 180
- The successful individual will report to the Managing Director and be responsible for the overall Human Resource strategy and functions.
- Among other things, the individual would be responsible for resource planning and recruitment; training; managing a variety of employee relations issues at any one time and being the first point of contact for all employee related issues.
- To be considered for this position, the candidate must hold a good first degree from a reputable university, must possess a professional qualification such as CIPM, SHRM or CIPD and have a minimum of 12 years working experience. Additional qualification is an added advantage.
- The requirement is for a professional with some manufacturing sector experience and strong employee relations management skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their application and CV (maximum 4 pages) in word or PDF using their surname and other names (SAMUEL John Kola) as the file name and quoting the appropriate reference number as the subject of their mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of this publication.
Candidates whose applications do not follow the above format will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG