Download original IMSU post UTME past questions below for your practice. We discovered 215 repeated questions from 2006 to 2013. Read it below and buy your complete copy now. Where can i purchase imsu past post utme questions? Call 08026529647 to order now
IMO STATE UNIVERSITY OWERRI
P.M.B. 2000 OWERRI, IMO STATE, NIGERIA
POST UME SCREENING 2011/2012
INSTRUCTION: ATTEMPT ALL QUESTIONS TIME: 40 MINUTES
Choose the correct option to fill the blank spaces
- The guest………..breakfast by the time the bus arrives. a. shall have finished b. have finished c. had finished d. are finishing
- You can go on…………………….what you are saying. a. will be understanding b. an understanding c. understanding d. waste understanding
- When he was knocked on the head, he fall……………to the ground. a. fainted b. unconscious c. collapsed d. noisily
- It so…………..hard that all the cares have stopped moving. a. will rain b. rained c. rain d. rains.
- The principal will be going away on leave, in his absence the vice-principal will………..the school. a. overlook b. take over c. look after d. care for
Choose the word that is nearly composite in meaning to the underlined word.
- The able-bodies should take care of the…………… a. feeble b. weak-minded c. suffering d. softhearted
- The chairman ordered him either to withdrew or to……his allegations. a. affirm b. drew c. express d. complete
- He shows plenty of goodwill to his neighbours, but they bear nothing except………….towards him a. bad luck b. malice c. anger d. unhappiness
- I supported you said but I……….the way you said it a. argued about b. objected to c. interfered with d. investigated
- Though many of us were poor quite a few were……….. a. arrogant b. prodigal c. a affluent d. luxurious
- A fair coin is tossed ten times. What is the probability of getting two heads? a. b. c. d.
Not COMPLETE!!! Not COMPLETE!!! Not COMPLETE!!!
Buy Complete Copy Now!
Thank you for your interest in purchasing IMSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers. This will go a long way to improving your exam preparatory skill. You will understand the pattern of the aptitude test exams and how it is conducted in IMSU. Most of these questions in the past questions sometimes do repeat itself in subsequent years. In IMSU, admission is strictly based on merit and your are expected to score your post UTME as high as possible as the admission placement is very competitive.
We have all IMSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers in soft downloadable copies and are available on request only. Some of it is published on this website. This question was painstakingly collated and typed to enable students who have far from Oweri to get the soft copy of the preparatory material.
How to Buy IMSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers:
The cost of the newly IMSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers is 1000NGN for all faculty combination
You will be required to pay for the quantity that you will want to buy. For instance you are writing for Post IMSU Post UTME for Medicine & Surgery, you will be required to purchase at least four subjects which are: (1) Use of English (2) Biology (3) Chemistry and (4) Physics. The course selection in the post utme exams depends on the subjects you wrote in JAMB.
This will make a total of 1,000NGN only for four subjects depending on what you wrote in JAMB and related to your proposed course of study.
See the payment detail below.
Account Name: Ifiokobong Ibanga
Bank: Zenith Bank
Ac No.: 2003316090
Electronic Transfer is acceptable
After Payment, send your teller number, your phone number and email address to the contact person below and request for password to download your purchased past questions.
Amount: 1000NGN for four subjects.
We wish you all the best
How to Buy:
The cost of the newly IMSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers is 1000NGN for each faculty combination.
You will be required to pay for the quantity that you will want to buy. For instance you are writing for Post IMSU Post UTME for Medicine & Surgery, you will be required to purchase at least four subjects which are: (1) Use of English (2) Biology (3) Chemistry and (4) Physics.
This will make a total of 1,000NGN only.
Call me now for your copy @ 08026529647
Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG