InfoHob, an Information Technology company in Abuja requires the services of the following:
Web Server Administrator
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience1 – 3 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Engineering / Technical ICT / Computer
Our company is seeking to hire a very creative and highly skilled candidate with deep knowledge and passion for web server administration. He/she will focus on both front-end and back-end, and will work in a deadline driven environment. This position is for a candidate who is exceptionally hands on, with strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
Experience: 1-3 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administers web servers for email, DNS, domain name, CPanel and SQL databases.
- Installs, configures, and maintains server operating systems – Linux and Windows.
- Monitors and tunes virtual private servers to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Schedules installations, updates and upgrades in accordance with set standards and procedures.
- Provides first and second line support for WHMCS.
- Customises open source solutions to suit specific requirements.
- Automates routine procedures by creating management tools.
- Reviews and evaluates work and prepares performance reports.
- Manages order flows and transaction logs.
- Translates business requirements into solutions.
Qualification and requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Linux/UNIX OS – working knowledge required.
- Windows server OS.
- CPanel and DNS Administration.
- Cloud hosting, VPS and system backup.
- SQL with basic IP skills.
- Domain name and email administration.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Team player with good attitude.
- Excellent communication skills with attention to detail.
- Certification(s) in Windows server and/or Linux OS is a big plus.
- Web design and software development skills can be a plus – WordPress, PHP, Python, CMS.
Billing and Finance Executive
- Job TypeFull Time
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Receives and sorts incoming payments with attention to credibility.
- Prepares and sends out bills, receipts and invoices, and checks validity of debit accounts.
- Manages the status of accounts and identifies inconsistencies.
- Determines prices and recommends improvements in products and packaging.
- Ensures all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines.
- Writes thorough reports on billing activities with clear and reliable data.
- Educates customers and provides relevant information about products and services.
- Resolves problems by informing and guiding clients through corrective steps.
- Avoids legal challenges by adhering to product usage guidelines and instructions.
- Improves product performance by identifying problems and recommending changes.
- Keeps records of all transactions by recording inquiries, complaints and comments.
- Refers unresolved grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Manages contract forms, customer accounts, change of address records, service orders.
- Solicits sales of new or additional services or products.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your applicationDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG