Interns at Kiote Services Limited
Kiote Services Limited – We provide our employees with opportunity, giving them a voice to express their talent, passion and commitment to excellence.
Network and Systems IT Intern
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldICT / Computer Internships / Volunteering
- Work with the team to help develop and document standard operating processes and procedures
- Effectively communicate technical information to non-technical users, both orally and in writing
- Support of all IT infrastructure including:
- ERP Systems
- WordPress Sites
- Google Docs
- Ad hoc projects
- Must be a fast learner and able to take on board directions to turn them into action
- High level of professionalism, patience, and maturity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to translate how technical milestones and activities impact the business
- Ability to work alone and in teams
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments and ambiguous circumstances
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Demonstrable initiative
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or a similar field.
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.orgDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG