Job Opening at Masden Continental Investment Services (MCIS) LTD
MCIS Limited (Masden Continental Investment Services LTD), was Incorporated with (Registration Company`s Number) RC 1241764. MCIS Limited (Masden Continental Investment Services) is one of the pioneers of International Education consultants and advisors in Nigeria for overseas Universities and Colleges with a record of credibility, stability, and integrity. It is an organization well coordinated by mentors on the educational development, Counseling and versatility on various Visa guidance and futuristic plan of applicants across different Countries.
International Student – Recruitment & Visa Counseling Officer (RVC)
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
Reports to: Manager
- Work on the day-to-day operations of the branch by ensuring that resources are optimally managed and targets are met.
Core Working Relationships
- Line Manager, Conversion Team, Senior Recruitment Team, In-House Reps, Events Coordinator, HR Manager and Directors of MCIS
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Follow-up on clients
- Digital/ Online Follow-up
- Marketing our services
- Familiar usage of Social Media platform for Business/revenue purposes
- Ensure allocated revenue targets and visa targets for individual and branch are achieved
- Strategize and successfully execute marketing activities at all levels
- Be ready move around intra state and travel on inter-state & outside the country for business purposes
Role Requirements / Experience and Qualifications
- Undergraduate Degree or able to demonstrate the level of key skills required at degree level – essential. B.A / BSc / B.Edu / B.Tech (First Class, Second Class Upper and Second Class Lower ONLY).
- Also, HND Graduate with (Distinction, Upper Credit and Lower Credit ONLY).Graduate onThird Class level or Merit based from Polytechnic might only be considered if a good level of work experience, maturity and exposure is displayed during interview.
- Note: An academic grade of PASS in B.A / BSc / B.Edu / B.Tech and HND is not acceptable to us.
- Years of Working Experience in International Education recruitment will be an added advantage.
- Significant experience of applicant- essential
- Experience of financial management, Computer usage and processes – essential
- Marketing experience – desirable
- Experience in a customer facing role – desirable
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent organisational skills – essential
- Good report writing and analytical skills – essential
- Proficient in use of Computer and Microsoft Office suite – essential
- Knowledge of HR practices – essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – essential
- Knowledge of basic finance management and budgeting processes – essential
- Good supervisory skills – essential
- Working knowledge of marketing principles– desirable
- Confident and professional demeanor
- Motivational management style
- Approachable and confidential demeanor
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send softcopies of their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.orgDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG