Job Openings at AACE Food Processing & Distribution Limited (AACE Foods)
AACE Food Processing & Distribution Limited(AACE Foods), is an indigenous Nigerian company which was established in November 2009. We process, package and distribute nutritious and tasty food made from the best of West Africa’s fruits, herbs, vegetables and cereals. Our product line consists of spices, spreads, sauces and complementary food that excite and satisfy institutional, commercial and retail customers.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldEngineering / Technical
- Maintain and repair the equipment/machines to maximize run time.
- Change parts of machines, such as chain, gear, bearing)
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Schedule daily for maintenance and repair tasks
- Complete all work orders in program and preventive maintenance
- Communicate with venders over the phone to order equipment and materials for machines maintenance
- Report problems, or necessary adjustments to the supervisor
- Manage own work to keep time and performance efficiency
- Other duties as assigned
go to method of application »
Research and Development Associate
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Business Development
- As the R&D Associate you are responsible for leading efforts involved in new product/process development and improvements with direct responsibility for some projects.
- This position initiates, evaluates plans, directs, executes, implements, and reports on activities related to the development of new products, improvements or cost savings ideas.
- This position carries with it the responsibility to train team members and grow their capabilities on the products developed as needed for scaling up production.
- Leads the technical aspects of product development through the investigation, planning, execution, evaluating and reporting on new product / process development and improvement.
- Independently initiates, investigates, and implements significant new formulations, process improvements, and cost savings projects.
- Acts as a technical consultant to all operating units of the company on product formulation/processing issues related to assigned products.
- Completes technical assessments for evaluation of new product/process opportunities.
- Evaluates and makes recommendations concerning the application of new ingredient and processing technologies.
- Interface with NAFDAC as it relates to New product development and Factory regulations compliance.
- Stays apprised of technologies used by other food manufacturers by reviewing technical literature, and attending seminars.
- Develops understanding of all processes new to the organization; evaluates whether portions of that process are applicable to other products.
- Manages investigations of New production Machines and makes recommendations as appropriate.
- Develops and maintains project plans, identifying critical paths and resources required.
- Maintains an accurate record of work activities in lab notebooks: objectives of test, accurate formulas, processing conditions, required equipment and equipment setup.
- The candidate should possess relevant qualifications.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.comDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG