Job Openings at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited started operations mid 1999 as a private enterprise known as Greenswealth Produce Nigeria. The company has since carried on business as a promotional products and corporate gifts purveyor and advisor. Greenswealth has a mission to partner with client organisations in the projection of strong, invaluable brands by providing innovative and quality products in the supply of promotional corporate gift items with emphasis on superior customer service.
- Open Jobs
- Production Officer
- Graphic Artist
- Procurement Officer
- Method of Application
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldManufacturing
- The production officer reports to the Head of Production/Marketing.
The production officer is responsible for the following duties:
- Ensures that all company’s production is cost effective;
- Assists in drafting a time scale for all production;
- Orders appropriate materials required for production;
- Sets and meet production goals;
- Liaises with local printers and vendors to get best printing offers;
- Prepares cost breakdown to be given to the account/admin department;
- Assists in monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
- Source for items in the local market;
- Ensures that orders are produced on time and are of good quality;
- Assists in the delivery of goods to clients;
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards;
Desirable Skills and Competencies
Candidates must possess the following attributes:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Sound numerate skills
- Keen eye for details
- Agility and street-smartness
- Familiarity with different printing procedures and colour identification is key
- Candidates must possess minimum of OND
- Candidates must not be older than 30
go to method of application »
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldICT / Computer Media / Advertising / Branding
- The graphic artist reports to the Head of Production.
- As a graphic designer you’ll need to listen to clients and understand their needs before making design decisions
- A graphic designer works on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, i.e. giving organisations a visual ‘brand’.
- You’ll work to a brief agreed with the client, creative director or account manager and will develop creative ideas and concepts. The appropriate media and style has to be chosen to meet the client’s objectives.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
You may need to manage more than one design brief at a time and typical activities include:
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
- Developing design briefs that suit the client’s purpose;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to Date with emerging technologies;
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print;
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers;
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
Other responsibilities of the graphic artist are listed below:
- Thinking creatively to produce new idea and concepts.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Interpreting client’s business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose.
- Using innovation to redefine given briefs within the constraints of cost and time.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high quality work.
- Working on layout and artwork pages ready for print.
- Working with a wide range of media including photography and computer aided design.
- Determine the message designs should portray.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the client into final design.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience.
- Proficient in the use of Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, pdf, TypeTool, Fontographer, Adobe Creative Cloud,
- Has at least a diploma in Graphics design
- Possess a creative flair
- Apart from technical and drawing skills, you will need to show:
- passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair;
- A flexible approach when working in a team;
- Excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients;
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues;
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time;
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs;
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs;
- Effective networking skills to build contacts.
go to method of application »
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldProcurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- The procurement officer reports to the Head of Marketing/Production
The procurement officer does the following:
- Carries out market analysis to get the best purchasing deals
- Acquires goods at favourable prices by comparing prices of goods from different suppliers
- Analyses sales patterns and stays up-to-date on market changes that can affect the supply and prices of goods
- Liaises with local suppliers of goods to ensure a steady supply of required items to facilitate the company’s production process
- Maintains an updated database of credible suppliers of all items needed by the company
- Constantly on the look-out for best ways to minimize the company’s procurement expenses
- Works with business development and production department to determine items or materials needed by clients
- Maintains an accurate record of goods purchased, including costs, deliveries and inventories.
- Possess minimum of HND qualification
- Have keen market awareness
- Must be up-beat, agile, and energetic
- Not older than 30 years
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
- Applications received after this date will not be opened.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG