Job Opportunities in an Insurance Firm Via Stresert Services Limited
Stresert Services Limited – Our client is a leading insurance company with head office in Lagos
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience5 years
- LocationAbuja,Lagos, Rivers
- Job FieldInsurance
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD PLEASE SEND THEIR CVs to email@example.com using ‘BUS-MGR (Lagos)’, ‘BUS-MGR (Abuja)’ or ‘BUS-MGR (PH)’ as subject of your mail depending on location/region. Wrong applications will not be attended to.
VACANCY FOR AN INSURANCE BUSINESS MANAGER (Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt offices)
The company is looking to hire Operation Managers for its offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt..
Specifically, the candidate will:
- Develop and implement efficient operational processes for managing a strongly diversified life insurance book of business;
- Play a key role in the implementation of IT systems to support the business;
- Provide leadership for effective implementation and measurement of operating policies and procedures;
- Play a major role in the development of new products and services;
- Develop product documentation of the highest quality and distinction;
- General management, HR and supervisory skills;
- Strategy formulation and implementation
- Actively monitor performance against budget and expected key indicators and promptly address deviations from these targets;
- Coordinate the preparation of operational reports;
- Establish and implement short- and long-range operational goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES:
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Insurance, Actuarial Science or Mathematics & Statistics from a reputable institution;
- A master’s degree In Insurance, Actuarial Science or Mathematics & Statistics will be an added advantage;
- Relevant professional qualification(s) i.e. ACII, ACIIN, etc.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ related life insurance experience with at least three years life insurance experience in a senior management position for a reputable insurance company;
- Thorough knowledge of the insurance regulatory environment; The Insurance Act and Regulations and the NAICOM guidelines;
- Strong understanding of insurance and reinsurance, management and practice;
- Must be computer literate;
- Demonstrated leadership and managerial ability
Very attractive with other work benefits
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience6 years
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
- Coordinating, analyzing and reporting on investments;
- Budget preparation and monitoring;
- Modern financial reporting;
- Management of investment portfolios;
- Regular appraisal of investments for profitable diversification;
- Overseeing the financial accounting functions;
- Other functions that may be delegated by the line manager.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Very good HND or B.Sc with ACA, ACCA or ACMA. Possession of ACII, CFA, ACIB, MBA or MBF will be a competitive advantage;
- Skilful use of computer (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is highly required;
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant working experience in a reputable financial institution, preferably insurance industry.
Remuneration is competitive, based on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified Candidates should send detailed CV to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ before 7th October, 2016
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Business Manager – email@example.com
- Accountant – firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG