Job Vacancies at Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab Management Services Limited, is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
Client Service Executive
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience3 – 5 years
- Job FieldCustomer Care
Core Purpose of the Job:
- Establish and cultivate relationships with a company’s clients.
- Client service executives might execute training seminars so clients experience the greatest benefits from a company’s products.
- Develop sales proposals and collaborate with a company’s multiple internal departments to help improve the quality of products.
- Interface with clients frequently and maintain an excellent relationship with them
- Oversee and coordinate client escalated operational issues
- Manage and oversee effective dissemination of client information to operations teams
- Timely flagging of issues to management
- Update database
- Minimum of B.Sc in Humanities or related courses. A Master’s Degree would be and added advantage
Job Specification (Experience & Training) Academic and Professional:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, Three to five years’ related experience, or Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Good listening skills
- Good people skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Time Management.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate with confidence.
- Knowledge of all companies’ products and services.
- Strategic and innovative thinker with proven ability to communicate a vision and drive results.
- Demonstrated management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to solve problems and execute on initiatives.
- Ability to work collaboratively internally and externally.
- Self-assured and results oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to assess business needs, design and implement programs and evaluate results.
go to method of application »
Marketing Executive (Female)
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience6 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Business Development
Core purpose of the Job:
- Contribute effectively to Business Development by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
You are expected to contribute meaningfully towards team target achievement by:
- Understanding the Organizations’ customers’ and market needs.
- Developing compelling concept papers and proposals that meet the needs of customers and funding organizations.
- Closing on new business opportunities.
- Seeking input from content experts, marketing department, and operations team on program and proposal development.
- Developing business models and detailed project budgets.
- Ensuring that new projects are appropriately resourced.
- Preparing project information for review, vetting, and final “green-lighting” from Management Team.
- Finalizing working relationships and agreements.
- Building longer term relationships with key customers.
- Maintaining and growing relationships with key areas of the organization including marketing, portfolios, human resources and finance.
- Developing and managing timelines for multiple projects.
- Effecting a smooth transition to the teams that will execute new programs or projects.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes)
- Must be an optimistic, self-directed and self-confident performer
- Must act with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Must be skilled in project and relationship management
- Must have analytical and detail orientation
- Must have superb writing and verbal communication skills
- Must have knowledge of marketing, financial analysis and budgeting
- Must have high energy, be organizationally agile, and have the ability to transform concepts into action
- Must be able to, and enjoy, work within a team
- Must be able to work in a small, fast moving, and at times, intense environment
- A Degree in Business Administration.
- Job Specification (Experience & Training) Academic and Professional: First Degree in Business Administration, Humanities or Social Sciences, an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 Years’ Experience In a similar role.
- To ensure that the core goals of the organization is achieved through effective Business Management;
- Effective administration and cost effective Resource Management.
- Achievement of all set targets
- Define and develop business plans for the Business Unit
- Facilitate the development of existing & new businesses and ensure these are aligned to overall plan (includes implementation, risk mitigation and contingency plans)
- Ensure all projects/proposals are well defined in terms of detailed deliverables and time frames
- Manage and monitor the implementation of all initiatives against the overall objective(s)
- Supervisory/Leadership/Managerial Complexity
- Provide clear direction and mentoring to subordinates
- Promote and encourage teamwork among subordinates
- Creativity, Independent Thought and Judgment.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.comDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG