Job Vacancy at AppZone Limited
AppZone is currently recruiting for the position of Account Payable Officer. This is a hybrid role that will combine payable and general ledger. Seeking candidates with strong accounts payable skills and experience with journal entries. Seeking hard-working and driven candidates who share a passion for accounting
Solutions Delivery (Experienced)
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldICT / Computer
- Participate in the data gathering, documentation, analysis, implementation, and testing of business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Provide support for parts of the business development cycle including proposal preparation, feasibility studies, and solution presentation.
- Perform feasibility analysis, scope projects, and work with the project management team to prioritizes deliverables, as well as negotiate timelines and product functionalities.
- Perform research to discover technologies, practices, components, and regulations that form input to solutions.
- Produce visualizations, user interface mock-ups and configuration elements of solution design.
- Document functional and non-functional requirements using best practices and tools.
- Partner with development and other functional teams to provide effective reporting on software projects.
- Participate in Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functionality Testing, User Training, and Stakeholder Reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other related field.
- Project management professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of programming in any language
- must have expert knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- 3+ years of business analysis and project management experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Aptitude for analytical problem-solving
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ease and ability to learn fast and solve complex problems
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cv/resume to Email: email@example.com
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG