Job Vacancy at Ericsson
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Subject Matter Expert Operations Assurance
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 – 15 years
- Job FieldICT / Computer
Responsibilities & Tasks
- To secure delivery for the functions of onsite MSIP Operations Assurance within the Customer Hub structure as per Managed Services contract.
- This role is a blend of Technical and Management responsibilities for the Customer Hub structure IN Managed Service contract. The role reports to Managed Service Operations Assurance Head for the group and accountable for end to end Operations activities, Performance Management and Customer interfacing for the Hub. It is an individual contributor role however will closely work with Global Service Center remote delivery center and holds the functional responsibility for delivery team.
- Customer Hub Structure Level Interfacing with Customer Global Service Center and Internal Ericsson functions.
- Operations – Responsible for the fulfillment of contractual commitments specific to the Hub.
- Performance Reporting agreement and alignment on Performance reporting structure and mechanism with Customer Hub.
- Governance – Weekly and Monthly Governance with Customer Hub Management for contract fulfillment review.
- Weekly and Monthly Governance with Global Service Center for work Level agreement fulfillment review.
- Customer Satisfaction Perception Management.
- Drive Improvement projects.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree Engineering/Electronics
- 5-15 years of Service delivery experience in Operations & Maintenance, Optimization and Application configuration
- Expert knowledge on Charging System Tariff configurations is mandatory
- Expert knowledge of Intelligent Network (Charging System, EMA and EMM) Operations and Performance
- Excellent command of English language, presentation and communication skills
- Able to work and co-ordinate between teams, which are remotely located
- Should be able to travel for meetings and discussions if required
- Excellent Telecom market overview
- Team Player
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Ericsson career website on jobs.ericsson.com to applyDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG