Job Vacancy at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organizations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Sub-Saharan Africa, we’re the largest provider of professional services with offices in 34 countries and close to 9 000 people.
Transaction Services Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
Reference Number: 125-NIG00124
Job type: Permanent
- The Transaction Services team supports a range of clients which cut across all the main sectors of the economy and vary in size from local SMEs to global conglomerates.
- The Transaction Services team specialize in due diligence and similar financial reviews to support client transactions in Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Fund raising, Joint Ventures, Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) and other deals.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The individual will be a key team member on large complex assignments and will lead work streams on smaller and medium size transaction services engagements
- Will be responsible for the delivery of client facing projects, acting as the main day to day point of contact for clients
- Provide advice as a trusted adviser, using their skill, experience and understanding of transactions to the advantage of the client
- Build and sustain relationships with client management team members for the benefit of the Firm as well as acting as an ambassador and role model for the Firm
- Coach and guide less experienced staff and actively assist in the development of others. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to give clear directions, as well as positive and constructive feedback
- Manage their own time, plan and organize work tasks (including supervising junior colleagues), monitor progress and meet deadlines. The successful candidate will be proficient at managing multiple priorities
- Identify and manage risks and ensure the Firm’s frameworks are implemented
- Strong academic background with recognized financial qualifications (such as Chartered Accountant, CFA etc)
- Proven analytical skills including the ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong personal impact
- Ability to perform consistently at a high level under pressure
- IT skills – strong excel, power-point and word skills required
- Experience of financial due diligence is highly regarded, though we would consider candidates with experience of managing M&A transactions or with other appropriate skills and the aptitude to learn
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) career website on pwc_africa.recruitmentplatform.com to applyDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG