Job Vacancy at New Incentives
Non-profit New Incentives is looking to recruit on-demand Public Health Enumerators that collect data about immunization coverage and services in North West Nigeria. The enumerators will contribute to data collection efforts to determine the future expansion of the New Incentives Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) program for Routine Immunizations.
The enumerator will work for specific periods of time in states in North West Nigeria (and potentially North Central), collecting data at public health clinics with the approval of the local authorities.
Applicants need to be based in Abuja or North West Nigeria and speak Hausa.
Public Health Enumerators: Immunization Data
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldMedical / Health NGO/Non-Profit
Over the past years, Nigeria has considerably expanded the availability of vaccination services for infants. Despite this progress on the supplyside, demand for vaccinations remains low. New Incentives encourages mothers to fully vaccinate their infants with cash transfers and thereby ensures their babies are protected against deadly diseases.
Collect data on immunization coverage and services at clinics in North West / North Central Nigeria
Liaise with government partners and other stakeholders
- Fluency in local languages/dialects spoken in North West Nigeria, especially Hausa. Please state the names of the languages/dialects you speak and your fluency level for each language in your cover letter.
- Nigerian national already based in Abuja or North West Nigeria.
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma or Bachelor degree, preferably in the field of health or other natural sciences
- Previous work experience as an enumerator on immunization services desired
- Willingness to work at remote public clinics every day
- Experience with the Nigerian health system and clinic documentation, particularly related to infant health and vaccinations
- Experience in collecting, synthesizing and drawing conclusions from (health) data desirable
- Detailoriented, diligent professional
- Very good communications and writing skills, English and dialects (verbal and written)
- Excellent responsiveness to email and phone requests
- Highly experienced with mobile phones and mobile data collection tools
- Hardworking, resultoriented and loyal
Method of Application
Applications are accepted only online through Breezy HR and must include the following attachments:
Brief letter of motivation (maximum of 300 words)
The selection process for this position is competitive. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Candidates short-listed based on their online applications will have to undergo a series of short online tests and phone interviews that allow for the identification of the most qualified person in a transparent and meritocratic manner.
Please note that New Incentives is dedicated to spending the largest share possible on its beneficiaries and therefore limits its administrative costs. This results in modest but adequate salaries for its staff. Do not expect salaries that larger international organizations or corporations might offer.
To apply, click on the button below. Please do NOT submit applications by email
Interested and qualified? Go to New Incentives career website on new-incentives.breezy.hr to applyDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG