obs at a Leading Real Estate Company – Workforce Group
Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) – Our client, a reputable Real Estate Company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Senior Management Accountant
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience7 years
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
- H/She will manage the production of management reports and budgets for the organization and assist in financial planning processes.
- H/She will develop strong business partnering relationships with management teams and budget holders.
- Manage and ensure the integrity of the Monthly Management accounts process.
- Assist with the forecasting & annual budgeting process.
- Assist with preparation of year end accounts, liaising with auditors as required.
- Prepare annual statutory accounts, including reconciliation of statutory accounts with management accounts.
- Continually adapt and improve management reports as agreed with the CFO.
- Provide variance analysis and commentary.
- Consolidate annual budget, including long-term cash flow planning, and rolling business plan/forecast information for subsequent years.
- Manage the integrity and accuracy of the accounting management system and balance sheet accounts.
- Assist with other ad-hoc tasks within the finance department
- Minimum 7 years financial experience with previous involvement in management accounts, commercial analysis and stock management.
- Strong IT skills essential, in particular Excel and accounting software.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interrogate and consolidate data from different sources.
- Ability to use initiative and work pro-actively with strong problem solving skills
- ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Highly numerate with strong organizational capability.
- Maintain strong relationships with other teams delivering high levels of customer service.
- Strong team working and project management skills combined with ability to work as part of a cross functional team.
go to method of application »
Professional Quantity Surveyor
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldBuilding and Construction
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- To maximise project margin and add value to the various projects by proactive involvement in procurement, cost management and reporting.
- To drive best value from suppliers and subcontractors.
- To carry out monthly financial reviews (CVR’s) on projects and forecast final outturn values for cost, sales and margin.
- Handover on winning a contract, usually through meetings with the estimators.
- Checking the tender documentation and any irregularities or discrepancies to be brought to the team’s attention.
- Delegating copying of drawings to site managers and relevant subcontractors using an issue sheet or variation order.
- Dealing with correspondence and instructions.
- Producing valuations correctly and on time including budgetary valuations and any projected future costs which will involve regular communication with the PQS and/or Architect.
- Keeping of diary for due payments, raising of Invoices and chasing of monies due in conjunction with the Accounts Department.
- Dealing with all the project costs.
- Reconciliations to be undertaken every month on each project.
- Forecasts should be undertaken on each project every month.
- Payment to Sub-contractors after agreement of valuations through a payment advice form which is to be given to the accounts department.
- Producing of final accounts.
- Visiting sites and building relationships with site managers.
- Training and development of Assistant Surveyors and Technical Trainees.
- Contractual correspondence to Sub-contractors, Consultants, etc.
- Preparation of Claims documentation if necessary.
- Preparation of cost plans.
- Technically qualified in Quantity Surveying / Cost Management.
- Minimum 5 years quantity surveying experience within the real estate industry.
- Commercially astute, numerate, risk averse & able to accurately forecast cost & sales.
- Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Have good practical organisation skills, planning of resources and programme scheduling.
- Be able to provide both summarised and detailed reports, on current activities.
- IT Literate able to use Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Demonstrable experience in EPC contracts.
- Smart and professional appearance.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Customer focused.
- Communicator & motivator with ability to communicate across all levels of seniority from the workface through to Senior Management level.
- ‘Can do’ attitude to work
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com Kindly indicate “Senior Management Accountant” as subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG