Jobs at The Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative
The Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative seeks to fill the below role
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- Acquisition of profitable new customers through the creation, development and maintenance of high quality customer relationships.
- Supervise branch cash transactions including receipts and payment of cash and other acceptable financial instruments.
- Achieve budgeted growth within agreed and approved business risk limits.
- Analyses and reviews quality of potentials and existing business to ensure maximum profitability.
- Work in close relationship with operations and business development unit to ensure that credit applications for new and existing clients are correctly prepared.
- Provide leadership in areas of expertise, particularly in the provision of products and services to customers.
- Monitor compliance with procedures by direct supervision of tellering operations and funds transfer.
- Supervise activities and performances of Relationship officers ensuring that they meet and surpass targets.
- Handle the planning and inspection of groups formation, precedent to approval.
- Visit branches, groups and group meetings to identify or confirm client needs and obtain feedback on level of satisfaction with existing products and services.
- Receive and process loan application forms for approval and maintain all relevant account records of the branch.
- Responsible for all daily operational activities of the branch including managing the staff branch, and attendance.
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Marketing and related field.
- Not less than 3years.
- Candidate must reside in Abeokuta.
go to method of application »
Internal Control Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
- Carry out all duties that focus on monitoring compliance with the bank’s internal control policies in the branches and units
- Check all books of account to ensure they are free of errors
- Verify all expenses made in the branches, including price verification and certification of payment voucher
- Check loan forms and files for adequacy, precedent to disbursement
- Verify client’s business to confirm feasibility precedent to loan disbursement
- Pay random visit to client site, for account reconciliation
- Facilitate training of clients before disbursement of loan
- Interview and attend to clients before opening of account
- Ensure that all the necessary KYB & KYC documents are properly filed before reconciliation
- Check petty cash book on a daily basis
- Monitor bank’s assets and identify any obsolete or idle assets for efficient disposal as may be required
- Prepare compliance and control reports as appropriate
- B.Sc/HND Accounting.
- Experience: Entry Level.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their completed applications and attach their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Stating the position, location as the subject of the email. (e.g Relationship Manager-Abeokuta).Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG