Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-IJMB, Pre-ND, Diploma (Part-Time) and National Diploma (NDS) programmes of Kogi State Polytechnic for the 2016/2017 academic session.
KOGI STATE POLYTECHNIC – PROGRAMMES AND REQUIREMENTS.
- SCHOOL OF PRELIMINARY STUDIES
a. One year Advanced Level (A/L course of the IJMB, Ahmadu Bello University, Samaru, Zaria in Christian Religious studies, Geology, Government, Islamic Religious Studies. Physics, Sociology, Mathematics (Special), Chemistry, History, Accounting, Biology, Business Management,Geography,Literature and Economics.
- IJMB Basic English Language and Mathematics (i.e. O/L English Language and Mathematics).
- Pre-IJMB Remedy all O’ Level Subject including Mathematics/English not passed at Credit Level Six (6) Months Duration.
- IJMB ‘A’ Level (One Year) – Candidates must have five subjects in the SSCE, NECO or WASCat credit level which may include English Language and Mathematics, three of which must be relevant to one of the combinations offered by the school at maximum of two sittings
- IJMBBasic English and Mathematics (i.e. O/L) (One Year)
Candidates who have attempted SSCE,NECO or WASC but could not pass English Language and Mathematics at credit level are qualified for Admission as External Candidates.
- SCHOOL OF GENERAL STUDIES
The following Programmes are being mounted in the School.
- Pre-ND Science leading to ND Science Laboratory Technology, Statistics, Mineral Resources Engineering, Metallurgy, Architecture, Building, Survey and Geo-informatics and Urban and Regional Planning.
- Pre-ND Art and Industrial Design leading to ND Art and Industrial Design.
- Pre-ND OTM leading to ND Office Technology Management.
- Candidates applying for any of the Pre-NDProgrammes must possessO/L NECO/WASC/SSCE/GCE/NABTEC with two credits and at least 3 passes which must be relevant to the specific Pre-ND Programmes Technical Drawing, Fine Arts, Further Mathematics, Geography, Statistics, Wood work, Metal work, Auto Mechanics, Food and Nutrition, Agric Science, Economics, Commerce, Basic Electricity and Basic Electronics. A pass in English and Mathematics is required.
All applicants to Pre-ND programmes will be required to pass an entrance examination scheduled to take place on a date to be announced later.
- OTHER PART-TIME PROGRAMMES
|1||Diploma in Public
Account & Auditing
|Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, NECO/WASC/SSCE/O/L with four credits passes including English Language and Mathematics||5 Semesters|
|2||Diploma in Public Administration (DPA)||Candidates must have at least four credit passes which must include English and a pass in Mathematics||5 Semesters|
|3||Diploma in Purchasing and Supply||NECO/WASC/SSCE/GCE (O/L) with four credit including English and Mathematics||5 Semesters|
|4||Diploma in Law (DIL)||Public Officer not below the rank of Assistant Executive Officer with good NECO/WASC/SSCE/GCE (O/L) or Grade II Teacher’s Cert. with at least 4 credits and credit pass in English Language and a pass in Mathematics||6 Semesters|
- National Diploma Special (NDS)
(i) National Diploma Special (NDS) in Accountancy
Candidates must have five credits in the SSCE, NECO, or WASCwhich must include English, Mathematics and any three of the following; Biology, Geography, Economics Government, Commerce, Bible Knowledge. History Agricultural Science in addition, Candidates must posses Diploma in Public Accounting and Auditing.
(ii) National Diploma Special (NDS) in Public Administration
Same as f (i) above but candidates must posses Diploma in Public Administration.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KOGI STATE POLYTECHNIC ADMISSION.
Application forms for the regular programmes are accessed online on payment of five thousand, five hundred naira, only (N5,500) using ATM card via online platform.
If you wish To pay nowt, Click HERE
Application forms for the Part-Time programmes are also accessed On-line on payment of Six thousand naira only (N6,000) using ATM card via online platform.
If you wish to pay now, Click HERE
After successful payment online, Click HERE to Login and fill the Application Forms
- Forms obtained for the advertised programmes are not transferable and the names on the receipts in respect of forms obtained must tally with the names on the completed application forms.
- You do not need the school account number as payments and application are to be done online
- Sales of forms close on 30th September, 2016.
- You are required to submit copies of the printed application forms with necessary documents attached to the Admission Office.
http://www.kogistatepoly.edu.ng/legacy/Eventa.aspx?srn=79Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG