Latest Job Opportunity at Visa Incorporated
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions, and governments in more than 200 countries and territories to fast, secure and reliable electronic payments. We operate one of the world’s most advanced processing networks — VisaNet — that is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second, with fraud protection for consumers and assured payment for merchants. Visa is not a bank and does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers.
Risk Services Manager West Africa
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldICT / Computer
Under the direction of the respective Risk Services Lead for the geography, the role has responsibility for payment cards fraud prevention as well as creating / executing mitigation strategies for data security issues and broader payment system risk in the external Visa payment infrastructure, in one or more countries.
These responsibilities include;
- Manage client risk relationships, from high-level T1 client risk executive engagements to the more tactical day-to-day operational and compliance engagements.
- Provide meaningful contributions during client business deals.
- Support the emerging product team in their go to market strategies, identifying new partners and work alongside them to bring them into the Visa payment system
- Support Risk Products team in the selling and deployment of risk solutions at key identified clients
- Organise various annual client events such as Risk Executive Councils, Security Summits and Card Security Weeks
- Position Visa as a thought leader in the industry
- Support execution of acceptance or data security compliance programs
- Build relationships with industry stakeholders, government and law enforcement
- Assist the global investigations team in the collection of information and broader client engagement with regards to remediation post-breach.
- – Identify and empower new ecommerce acquirers through knowledge sharing and education –
- Facilitate the adoption of new technologies such as contactless, 3D Secure, mobile payments
- Together with Corporate Communications, manage Visa’s risk communications strategy
- At least 5 years risk management experience gained through consumer banking and card operations
- Degree qualified. post-graduate qualifications preferred
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office and related software
- Data analysis skills
- Data Security Certifications / knowledge or relevant technical skills are an advantage
- Consumer banking and card operations experience
- Understanding Visa operations, products and services
- Risk management expertise
- Team work
- Customer service experience
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Training skills
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Visa Incorporated career website on visainc.taleo.net to applyDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG