Latest Job Vacancy at Bincom ICT Solutions
Founded in 2006 , with a core in web and emerging technologies , Bincom has since grown and developed expertise in various complex areas of ICT , and is fast becoming Nigeria’s leading ICT firm providing cutting edge Technology Solutions.
Bincom specialise in the delivery of ICT solutions across our various service arms focused on the delivery of best use of technology to our clients and customers.
We are looking for Information Technology (IT) Business Analyst + Project Assistant to work with our software development team.
Information Technology (IT) Business Analyst + Project Assistant
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience1 – 2 years
- Job FieldICT / Computer Project Management
About the Role:
To support the Project Managers, Lead Developers and Project officers in the delivery of several distinct projects which require an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who can work autonomously and as part of a team.
The Project Assistant will be required to work with a variety of stakeholders within and outside the organisation
The ideal candidate will need to deliver effective, highly competent project support and consistently deliver in a person-centred environment which promotes positive relationships.
Responsible for assisting the PM with the development of properly formatted specifications/work items and estimates containing all required technical information and project delivery information.
Will work as a liaison among Internal and External stakeholders including clients in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions.
Other Roles Include:
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Handle requests for information and data
- Prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- Minute taking
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Contribute to the work of the organisation as appropriate.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 1-2 years VERIFIABLE experience in IT Business Analysis and/or IT Project management
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Documentation and Administrative Skills
- Ability to learn new skills fast
- Project management & Team leadership skills
- Very strong knowledge of Microsoft Packages (or similar) – Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Projects, Publisher, Databases, etc
- Working in an office environment
- Working with clients and the public (face to face or telephone)
- Working in a high pressure team
- High Level administration & report writing
- Ability to prioritise workload and adjust to the needs
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Accuracy / attention to detail
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
- Time Management
Other personal competencies
- Applicants must have a passion for IT
- A can do attitude
- Innovative & creative
- Have good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Able to use own initiative
Method of Application
As part of your cover letter, you must answer the following question:
Imagine that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is in the process of transiting from a paper based voting system to an electronic voting system; Expatiate on ALL the software, hardware and technology solutions YOU think would be required to achieve this objective.
Interested and qualified? Go to Bincom ICT Solutions career website on bincomict.has-jobs.com to applyDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG