Latest Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
At eRecruiter Nigeria, our business is Talent! From Acquisition, Management, Mobility to everything that revolves around talent. We are like no other recruitment consulting firm. We are results driven, we believe in delivering value first to our clients.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – NYSC Only (2016 Batch B – Stream 2)
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldGraduate Jobs Human Resources / HR
We are now looking to take on a Trainee Recruitment Consultant – NYSC Only (2016 Batch B – Stream 2) to join our company. The lucky Graduates will receive the best training designed to highlight their strengths and work on their areas of weakness to really kick start their Recruitment career.
- You will be responsible for resourcing and placing top talents with top companies
- You will be responsible for finding the talents using a range of methodologies
- You will be developing existing relationships with candidates
- Resourcing new candidates – networking, headhunting, database work
- Develop your skills to become a full 360 Recruitment Consultant
- Build new client relationships – cold calling, networking, lead generation
- Advertising for roles using the specific client requirements
- Interview prepping
- Keeping up to date with Client`s specific requirements
- Giving candidate interview feedback
The Ideal Candidate
- You MUST belong to NYSC 2016 Batch B – Stream 2 just leaving camp.
- We don’t care about your class of degree, but we want people from a top university
- Graduates from a Federal university in Nigeria or Covenant or Babcock University will have a clear advantage.
- What’s most important to us is your drive to be successful.
- Please note this is not a typical 9-5 job (there are some long days)
- You must have strong negotiation skills
- You must understand the sales process (Recruitment is a two way sales process – sell the role to candidates and sell the candidates to clients)
- We don’t ask you to have any experience, but we want you to be smart, focused and have a passion for Talent.
- You must be very technology savvy. Technology is what drives our business.
- Your communication skills must be excellent.
- You must be very detail oriented
- NYSC Stipend
- We use a world class Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Cloud everything (emails, storage e.t.c)
- We are NOT process oriented. We believe only in results
General Manager – Finance and Operations
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience7 years
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
- The GM is responsible for overseeing and directing the organization’s financial goals, development of a financial and operational strategy, risk management operations of the company, preparation of all management reports, cost analysis, budgets and forecasts.
- He/she will work to ensure effective and timely flow of financial information for Management decision making to the Board of Directors and where necessary, external parties such as investors, regulators and tax offices.
- The successful candidate must have a proven track record in Financial Planning and Reporting and will be responsible for providing effective and efficient financial advice and support to the organization.
- Oversees the Financial Control unit and the entire Finance department inclusive of accounting, business performance, legal, tax, and treasury departments.
- Play an integral part in formulating strategy, challenging and assessing strategy, monitoring for risks, investment, rates of return and assessing the competitive landscape.
- Evaluate and advise department heads on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new projects/strategies for the business.
- Prepares and maintains regular financial planning reports; Monthly profit and loss forecast and cash flow forecast.
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, management reports and KPI s analysis to assist the Board and other senior executives in strategic decision making.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provide technical and strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization.
- Enhance and improve the existing cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Monitor costs and credit control for the Group.
- Oversee all projects of finance, accounting, forecasting, budgeting, Audit, Tax and corporate Insurance for the institution.
- Assist in the external audit and tax processes when required.
- Liaising with third parties including auditors and tax consultant.
- Provides direction and supervision for all the team leads including skill and competency development, so that each team member is continually growing into higher responsibility in the organization.
- Organizes and coordinates appropriate specialized training for Finance Operations Group staff with the aim of improving their skills to efficiently support the operation of the company and delivery of efficient service to customers.
- Putting in place adequate operational planning and financial control systems.
- Directing strategy towards the profitable growth and operation of the company.
- Developing strategic operating plans that reflect the longer-term objectives and priorities established by the board.
- Assuming full accountability to the board for all company operations.
- Serves as a member of executive leadership team in ensuring business decisions taken are grounded in sound financial criteria.
- Participates in key decision making pertaining to strategic initiatives, operating model and operational execution.
- Represents the organization’s progress on strategic goals to external stakeholders.
- 7 years minimal broad finance experience.
- 5 years in a senior finance role especially in the fields of financial analysis, financial control, management reporting, financial planning, performance management and computerized accounting.
- Proven experience dealing with the CBN, SEC, NDIC and NSE is a MUST.
- MBA/CPA/Masters in Finance/Accounting/Economics.
- Experience in cost control, budgeting, variance analysis, KPI reporting and demonstration of long term strategic planning are essential.
- MUST be a Chartered Accountant (ICAN/ACA/ACCA). FCA/FCCA is an added advantage.
- Thorough understanding of project finance, budgeting, cash allocations and detailed financial planning and reconciliations.
- Evidence of achievement in a finance role, including evidence of innovative use of risk management techniques to assist in the delivery of business objectives.
- Assertive, strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to proactively forge and maintain effective working relationships with staff and management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to appropriately convey information to staff, management and others. Effective presentation skills are also desirable.
- Demonstrated ability in taking on initiative and in being self-directed.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by visiting https://e-recruiter.ng/ to apply.Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG