LAUTECH Freshers Registration Guidelines – 2016/17
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH released the registration guidelines for the 2016/2017 academic session newly admitted candidates.
Authorities of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso have released the procedures newly admitted candidates need to follow to complete their registration for the 2016/2017 academic session without any ado.
LAUTECH FRESHMEN REGISTRATION PROCEDURES.
(i) Printing of Admission letter on the school website
(ii) Payment of Acceptance fee of N30,000.00
(iii) Submission of copies of the credentials by the admitted candidates at the Admission office, Academic Affairs Unit for screening/verification for the purpose of giving authority to pay tuition fee and issuance of matriculation number between November 16, 2015 and January 29, 2016. The credentials are;
- LAUTECH admission letter printed on the school website
- Jamb admission letter printed on the Jamb website
- Acceptance fee receipt
- JAMB/UTME Result Slip
- PDS Result Slip
- O’ Level Result(s) — (NECO/ WAEC/ NABTEB)
- OND/HND/First degree Result (Direct Entry candidates only)
- Medical examination (i.e. X-ray which is to be done in LAUTECH Health Centre) and other medical tests can be done by the candidates at any recognized Government/ Public hospitals and then obtain Medical Clearance at the University Health Centre
- Payment of tuition fee of N65,500.00 (for Oyo and Osun States indigenes)/ N73,000.00 (for candidates from other states) which includes Student Union fee of N500 as approved by Senate, using any Interswitch enabled Debit Cards to enable you continue your registration process online athttp://portal.lautech.edu.ng/fresherwebsite
- Completion of the online registration forms
vii. Registration exercise at designated Units of the University such as the Academic Affairs Unit of the Registry, Faculty, department and the University Library
viii. Collection and submission of Students’ File in the Academic Affairs Unit of the Registry. The Students’ File must contain the under-listed items;
- Reference letters from two reputable personalities such as senior public officer, cleric, lawyer e .t. c
- Sworn affidavit of good behavior.
- Jamb result slip
- PDS result slip and JAMB result slip
- JAMB Admission letter
- LAUTECH Admission letter
- Online acceptance fee payment receipt
- Online tuition fee payment receipt
- Brief biodata
- Personal information form
- O’level result(s) (as vetted and stamped at Academic Affairs Unit)
- Medical clearance – original copy
- Birth certificate
- Oath of allegiance
- Completed dress code form
- State Identification form duly signed and stamped
- Evidence of change of name (if married).
- Student Handbook payment receipt
The above is for your noting and strict compliance.
Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG