Massive Recruitment at IROKO Partners Limited (100 Positions)
IROKO is Africa’s leading entertainment technology company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world’s largest online catalogue of African content, totalling 10,000+ hours.
The company is also a leading global distributor of Nollywood content and works with international brands as diverse as British Airways to Nollywood TV, Tigo and The Africa Channel, to provide the highest quality movies for audiences around the world. In 2015, iROKO pivoted into the Linear TV market and has launched two channels – iROKO Play and iROKO Plus, on leading network, StarTimes.
iROKO is VC-backed by Tiger global, Kinnevik and RISE Capital and Canal+ and has raised $35Mn in funding since 2010. One of the most talked about and widely-covered African tech start-ups, iROKO has been featured in international press including the BBC, Financial Times, The Economist, Pando Daily, Tech Crunch, Forbes, Variety, Mashable, Le Monde and many more.
Offline Agent for IROKOtv – 10 positions
- Job TypeContract
- Job FieldSales / Marketing
JOB TITLE – Offline Agent for IROKOtv
3 Month Fixed Term Contract – Possibility for Extension
100 Positions available
TEAM MISSION STATEMENT
To subscribe new customers in Nigeria to IROKOtv
To educate and train visitors/customers in Nigeria on how to use IROKOtv
To attract visitors to IROKOtv booths, provide point of sales assistance, and sell IROKOtv subscriptions!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attracting visitors to IROKOtv booths and creating a fun, lively booth environment
- Teaching booth visitors how to download and use the IROKOtv app
- Selling IROKOtv subscriptions to booth visitors to ensure you meet your monthly sales target
- Subscribing visitors to IROKOtv subscription plans and helping them download movies on their phones
- Managing cash transactions and remitting cash balances to IROKOtv
- Calling IROKOtv customers, teaching them how to use the app, and documenting their feedback/concerns
- Troubleshooting and resolving customers’ problems with our product or escalating issues to the IROKOtv customer support team
- Achieving and maintaining proficiency with our escalation matrixes
- Consistently staying up-to-date with new IROKOtv products/services
- Providing weekly reports on customer feedback to management
- Previous sales or customer service experience is a PLUS!
- Must-be friendly and fluent in English
- Should be familiar with smartphones (Android) and mobile applications
N40,000+ On target bonus scheme
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to iROKO Partners Ltd career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG