Monitoring And Evaluation Intern Recruitment At Management Sciences For Health – MSH
The Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. Since its founding in 1971, MSH has worked in over 150 countries with policy makers, health professionals, and health care consumers to improve the quality, availability and affordability of health services.
Monitoring and Evaluation Intern – M&E Intern
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldGraduate Jobs / Internships NGO/Non-Profit
The key expectations of the M&E Intern’s position is to support the M&E Unit in ensuring that MSH’s M&E system within the is well positioned to provide continuous technical guidance, capacity building, M&E systems strengthening to MSH supported facilities, Community Based Organizations, the Local and State M&E Teams.
- Supporting the M&E unit of CaTSS data on DHIS (District Health Information System) management, generation of DHIS pivot table monthly and DHIS data validation process monthly
- Support the Validation of data in all reporting templates (PMTCT, HTC and ART) monthly for USAID
- The M&E intern will support the unit in ensuring high data quality to meet our funder’s data demands and other national and international expectations.
- The M&E intern will support the unit in managing the database and ensure that it is available on the share-point monthly
- Support the all documentation for the project.
- Support the OR consultant in data abstraction from state
- Documentation of research and development work undertaken by the lab, clinical, SCMs and HSS.
- Support Project in exploring the opportunities to improve data collection process using web application in collaboration with IT team
- Any other Duties assigned by the supervisors
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate degree in Statistics, Epidemiology or related field with focus on monitoring and evaluation and/or Biostatistics.
- At least 2 years hand-on-experience in monitoring and evaluation with very good analytical, presentation, communication and reporting skills.
- Significant experience in developing monitoring plans and/or management information systems 2 years of which spent working with NGOs in an African setting.
- Excellent inter-personal, multi-cultural and team building skills.
- Strong computer skills particularly in spreadsheets, database and statistical applications.
- Significant experience working in HIV/AIDS programs in Nigeria.
- Familiarity with PEPFAR reporting systems highly desirable, particularly for HIV Counseling and Testing, prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission, ART, palliative care, and OVC desirable
- Excellent writing skills, oral and written communication skills and fluency in English
Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. Since its founding in 1971, MSH has worked in over 150 countries with policy makers, health professionals, and health care consumers to improve the quality, availability and affordability of health services. Working with governments, donors, non governmental organizations, the private sector, and health agencies, MSH responds to priority health problems such as HIV & AIDS; tuberculosis; malaria; maternal, newborn and child health; family planning and reproductive health; and chronic non-communicable diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and lung and heart disease. Through strengthening capacity, investing in health systems innovation, building the evidence base, and advocating for sound public health policy, MSH is committed to making a lasting difference in global health.
Management Sciences for Health is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Management Sciences For Health – MSH career website on jobs-msh.icims.comto applyDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG