An official Niger Delta University School Fees Schedule for 2016/2017 Session for both the new and returning students. This information was retrieved by the NDU weekly bulletin.
See the image below to see the full details…
All students must abide by the recently published Niger Delta University School Fees Payment Policy to avoid sanction.
Niger Delta University School Fees Schedule.
Niger Delta University Policy on Payment of School Fees – 2016/17
This is to inform all the students of the Niger Delta University (NDU), that the Committee of Provost and Deans at its 103rd meeting held of Tuesday, May 23, 2017 deliberated on the modalities for the payment of fees/ charges and decided that:
- Registration of students should commence after full payment of 100% fees within he first one month of resumption for all levies.
- However, if students are unable to meet condition in (i) above, they shall be allowed to pay twice in a session.
- The first installment of 60% fees /charges should be paid within the first month of the first semester.
- The balance of 40% to be paid not later than the first month of the second semester to complete the outstanding fees/ charges.
- All students should note that henceforth registration of courses depends on 100% full payment or 60% installment payment of fees; charges as stipulated.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG