Notice to UI Students On Payment of Fees & Registration – 2016/17
University of Ibadan, UI important notice to students on payment of appropriate fees and registration for the 2016/2017 academic session.
This is to inform both fresh and stale undergraduate students of the University of Ibadan (UI) that payment of the necessary fees (i.e. school fees and accommodation levy) for the 2016/2017 academic session has commenced.
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN IMPORTANT NOTICE.
- SCHOOL FEES PAYMENTHAS COMMENCED FOR ALL STUDENTS
- SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT WILL CLOSE ON THE3RD OF APRIL, 2017
- LATE SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT WILL IMMIDIATELY COMMENCE ON THE4TH OF APRIL, 2017. THIS WILL ATTRACT#5,000.00 NAIRA
- HALL APPLICATION FOR BOTH FRESHERS AND FINALISTS CLOSES ONTUESDAY THE 7TH OF MARCH 2017
- COURSE REGISTRATION CLOSES ON THE17TH OF APRIL, 2017, THERE WILL BE NO LATE REGISTRATION AFTER IT CLOSES
- IF YOU HAVE MADE PAYMENT OF FEES/ACCOMMODATION LEVEY AND IT DOES NOT REFLECT ON YOUR PORTAL, KINDLY QUERY REMITA ON THE HOMEPAGE OF YOUR PORTAL, THEN RE-LOGIN AFTERWARDS
HOW TO PAY FOR FEES/ACCOMMODATION
- Log in to the portal with your username and password (matric number)
- Click on Pay your fees
- Select the fee item
- Click on Remita and generate your RRR
- Make payment with either Card, internet banking or Pay at bank option
- NOTE: Kindly Query Remita if payment does not reflect on your portal login into your portal to see payments and retrieve receipts from faculty finance unit for more information or inquiries call OR WHATSAPP 08059755439
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG