Operations Manager at a Real Estate Firm – AFM Recruit
AFMRecruit is a subsidiary of Afmining concepts a registered Nigerian company. Our expertise is in recruitment. Matching talent to jobs and companies using our proprietary afm360 Algorithm , which uses the candidates skills and interview grade to match our clients needs.
At AFMRecruit our mission is to provide staffing in order to assist our clients in achieving business critical solutions. By providing excellent customer service, innovation, experience of our staff and keeping clients at the center of our services, we will help businesses achieve their goals and consistently deliver a high return on investment
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 – 4 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
Our client in the real estate business requires the service of an Operation manager. The Operations Manager is responsible for the implementation of business measures and strategies related to the business.
The efficient operation of an organization is critical to its success and therefore the role of the Operations Manager is a key management position and provides an excellent opportunity to gain an all round understanding of how a business operates.
Job Description Includes
- As an Operations Manager, you will be required to oversee day-to-day office management tasks, ensuring that all safety regulations are adhered to.
- Customer service is extremely important and in the role of Operations Manager, it will be your job to ensure service levels are maintained and customer satisfaction achieved.
- You will manage a team of people and it will be your responsibility to ensure all training needs are met and that performance is monitored and feedback provided at regular intervals.
- As a member of the management team, you will be expected to prepare, revise and submit reports, budgets and other documentation as required.
- The Operations Manager is responsible for implementing quality management and other regulatory compliance strategies in line with company policy.
Key Skills And Qualifications
- Prior work experience is required to work in the job.
- Strong organizational skills together with the ability to multi-task are essential.
- You must be able to demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of quality assurance principles, methods, design, testing and implementation relating to operations management.
- Excellent leadership and supervisory skills, together with strong interpersonal skills are essential.
- You must be able to problem solve and make decisions under pressure.
- An Operations Manager must have excellent written and numeracy skills.
- You must have competent IT skills and be aware and able to operate industry standard software used in Operations Management within the Courier industry.
- Daily Management of Hub specialist
- Provide DIY services
- Ensure full understanding of Hub process.
- The ability to operate at a strategic and operational level.
- Must have3-4years experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by visiting http://www.afmrecruit.com/ to apply.Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG