Did you choose University of Uyo, UNIUYO as you’re your first choice as your first choice institution? If yes, read the nature of UNIUYO Post UTME Examination to understand how the examination will be.
You will need UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and answers to enable you prepare very well for the exam.
All you need to know about UNIUYO Post UTME can be found here: Frequently Asked Questions for UNIUYO Post UTME
Here is sample of Post UTME Past Questions for UNIUYO
Use of English for 2013 Engineering/Natural Sciences/Environmental
Read the passage below and answer questions 1-6 that follow:
Two goats once met in the middle of a wooden bridge over the river in a village. The bridge was so narrow that only one goat could safely pass across it at a time. “go back” shouted the first goat in anger. “ I am older than you”, answered the first goat. “I will soon teach you a lesson, we shall see whose bones are stronger,” challenged the other.
So angry did they become that they started to push each other. This led butting and they continued to fight until at last, both fell into the river. Neither of them could swim, and so both of them were drowned.
1. Where did the goat meet? A. in the middle of the bridge B. under the narrow bridge C. at the end of the bridge D. over the river
2. What caused the argument between the two goat? A. the goats were foolish B. each goat wanted to cross first C. the bridge was too narrow for both of them to cross D. the river was deep and narrow
3. Why did the first goat order the other to go back? A. because the first goat was the older one B. it wanted to teach the other a lesson C. the first goat was in a hurry D. because the first goat was more foolish
4. Why did the second goat want to cross first A. because it was very angry B. it wanted to punish the other C,. because it was stronger D. to challenge the other goat
5. How did they try to settle the dispute? A. by started to bull B. they wounded each other on the bridge C. they continued to fight D. they fell into the river and drowned.
Chose the option that is nearest in meaning to the underlined statement or word
7. had she asked me earlier, I might have been able to employ him. A. I employed her B. I did not employ him C. I did not employ her D. I employed neither of the two.
8. if he were to apologise I would probably forgive him. A. I will not forgive him even if he apologises B. if he apologises I will deside whether or not to forgive him C. I will definitely forgive him if he apologises D. he will not apologise and I will not forgive him.
Question No. 9 to 20 is removed. It is there in the complete version for just =N=1000. (up-to-date) 2006 – 2013. Call Ifiokobong @ 08026529647
21. Musa is very frugal whereas Audu is ________ A. miserly B. thrifty C. precocious D. extravagant
22. Taiwo’s flamboyance and Kehinde’s ________ A. often keep people wondering if they are really twins A. modesty B. arrogance C. timidity D. pretension
23. He was promoted for his efficiency, while his collegues was demoted for_________ A. ability B. lateness C. incompetence D. capacity
24. Yea should be _________ so as not to be caught unawares A. serious B. sober C. trendly D. alert
25. The school authorities expected the contributions to be __________ rather than compulsory A. wilful B. voluntary C. deliborate D. outright
1.A 2. B 3. A 4. C 5. B 6. D 7. B 8. B 9. B 10. B 11. C 12. D 13. D 14 B 15 B 16 D 17 D 18 D 19 B 20 C 21 D 22 A 23 C 24 D 25 B
Not Complete!!! Not Complete!!!
This is just for one subject for only one year (Not Complete!!!). You can get all the past questions from 2006 to 2013 (Updated 2014). Call our trusted agent in Uyo – Ifiokobong @ 08026529647
- Read: How to Score High (Over 300) in Post UTME Examination
- Read: 3 Ways to Overcome Post UTME Examination Tension
- Read: 7 Reasons Why Students Fail or Have Missed Score in Post UTME
- Read: 5 Reason to Get Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Download Free: UNIUYO Post UTME Past Question Here
Do you have any question? I will be very happy to answer them. Just put your questions in the comment section. Don’t forget to share this post to your friendsDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG