Procter & Gamble Nigeria is the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 176 years globally and 21 years in Nigeria.
Procter & Gamble Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Plant Technician – Agbara
Job Code: IME00000322
- Be responsible to follow all existing procedures and standards.
- Be personally responsible for safety, quality and stewardship measures and ensure no incidents.
- Be responsible to run line equipment at base condition (all equipment clean, lubricated and tightened) with zero defect.
- Carry out effective hand-over to the incoming shift.
- Own and Execute CL DMS with excellence.
- Join the team in carrying out root-cause analysis on all equipment related failures.
- Take full responsibility for the quality of the products produced on the operating line and its impact on the entire operation.
- Take full accountability for the results on equipment during shift.
- Ensure strict compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in shift.
- Lead start-up and shutdown activities of the equipment when it is planned.
- Lead change-over activities for the operating line and all ancillary equipment.
- Update and review scorecard with the line leader monthly.
- Ensures 100% compliance to plant manager’s Safety, Quality & Stewardship expectations
- Carry out PIT Stop, (Clean-Inspect-Lubricate) CIL, Running Line Standard (RLS) activities and process audit checks on his equipment as per the defined schedule.
- Identify and log all defects captured in the abnormality handling sheet. Seek for Preventive Maintenance (PM) help when needed.
- Run the Operating line within the process limits and center lines defined on the process audit checklist.
- Report all out of limits on the process parameters after following the re-establishment strategy to restore to center line.
- OND in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering (Essential)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to build team capability
- Excellent analytical skills
- Recent Graduate or 1-2 years related experience
- Leadership and willingness to challenge the status quo
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG