Receptionists at Ngcom Network Solutions Ltd
NGCOM provides internet services to both cooperate and residential users.
With our Cooperate and Home plans you can securely connect laptops, tablets, smart phones, Smart TVs, and other devices all from a single wireless internet connection. Now everyone connected can simultaneously surf the Internet and share access to files, folders, printers, scanners and more. NGCOM provides all the connection assistance you need for set-up plus provides ongoing, 24/7 support.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationSecondary School (SSCE) OND
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
We are looking for a receptionist to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. As a receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- High school degree/OND (Preferably Female)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by visiting the organization website to apply.Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG