Regional Manager at a Micro-finance Bank – eRecruiter Nigeria
eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
In the last two years eRecruiter Nigeria has evolved to become a strong recruitment consulting brand in Nigeria. We have successfully expanded our operations to different practice areas.
Our client, is a Micro-finance Bank
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience7 years
- Job FieldBanking
Locations: Abuja & North Central, South-south & South-east
- The Regional Manager is responsible for the administration and efficient operation/managing full service branches within the assigned region, including operations, lending, product sales, customer service, and security and safety in accordance with the Bank’s objectives.
- Lead the Marketing Team in alignment with the Bank’s growth strategy
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish the business goals.
- Lead and direct the work of others, while instilling discipline and control
- Liability generation
- Quality risk asset creation
- Generation of Income lines – Interest and fees
- Loan monitoring
- Debt Recovery
- Responsible for developing new market initiatives, assessing new markets, and analyzing business opportunities.
- Conduct financial feasibility studies and develops proposals for new business opportunities.
- Identify trendsetting ideas by researching the micro-finance industry.
- Minimum of 7 years banking and cognate experience
- Candidates should have strong business acumen and business closing skills
- Motivation for marketing and sales
- Strong prospecting and presentation skills
- Sales planning and territory management
- Market and industry knowledge
- Minimum of B.Sc (Masters Degree and/or professional qualifications will be an added advantage).
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.orgDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG