Regional Operations Logistics Coordinator At Creative Associates International
Creative Associates International is a dynamic and fast-growing professional services firm that specializes in international development in the areas of education, democratic transitions and stabilization in post-conflict environments. Based in Washington, DC, the firm has a field presence in 20 countries worldwide with a strong and diverse portfolio that includes global contracts with the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and other clients including the U.S. Department of State. The firm has earned a solid reputation among its clients and missions worldwide and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
Regional Operations and Logistics Coordinator (ROLC)
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldLogistics NGO/Non-Profit
The Regional Operations and Logistics Coordinator (ROLC) will manage a Creative field station in north east Nigeria. S/he will be responsible for oversight of all Logistical, Security, Administrative and Financial management of the station (in close coordination with USG/RSO), and will provide oversight of operational aspects of program implementation in the state. The ROLC will advise the Chief of Party and Operations Manager on the evolution of the local situation and on how to continuously adapt the program’s operational components to ensure that it remains effective, efficient and compliant. The ROLC will manage two service contractors (one for station management, one for security provision – total team approximately 24), coordinate with USG and GoN entities at a local and state levels, with the program’s state team, and with the program’s main office in Abuja.
Reporting & Supervision
The ROLC will report directly to the Operations Manager, and oversee a team of approximately 24 local staff, including a security team.
- Manage field station in regards to logistical, security, administrative and financial functions.
- In coordination with the COP and the Verification Manager supervise enforcement of proper financial, procurement, and operational protocols on activities and in the field office.
- Coordinate with the state team and the Program Development Manager (PDM) in Abuja to support program implementation in the state, specifically in regards to procurement, activity delivery and completion.
- Advise the COP, PDM and Operations Manager on the evolution of the local political, security, and economic situation and on how to continuously adapt the program to ensure that it remains relevant and effective.
- Support as needed the programmatic and implementation monitoring of grant activities.
- Ensure that the field offices maintain compliance with USAID regulations in regards to auditing requirements, implementation, procurement, financial management and overall office management.
- Minimum of five (5) years professional experience (including at least one year of supervisory experience) working in complex, challenging, insecure field operational contexts;
- Have prior experience demonstrating the skills required to fulfill the full range of responsibilities outlined above for the Regional Operations and Logistics Coordinator;
- Knowledge of USAID policies and procedures in regards to financial management, financial reporting, procurement processes, systems and grants management;
- Experience with grants under contract programs.
- Strong analytical, organizational, logistical and communications capacity; excellent coordination skills;
- Previous experience working in Africa is desirable;
- Prior experience working on rapid transition programs is desirable; and
- Fluency in oral and written English required
- Competence in Hausa and/or Kanuri desired.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP .
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Creative Associates International career website on rew21.ultipro.comto applyDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG