Relationship Officers at Letshego Microfinance Bank
Letshego MFB formerly FBN microfinance bank, incorporated in March 2008 and duly licenced by the Central Bank of Nigeria under the BOFIA (Banks and Other Financial Institutions Act No 25 of 1999), commenced operations January 2009. Letshego MFB is a national microfinance bank licenced to operate in all 36 states of Nigeria.
Currently the bank has a footprint in Lagos, Abuja and Oyo.Letshego Holdings Limited (Letshego), acquired a 100 percent stake in FBN Microfinance Bank (FBN MFB) in December 2015 from its parent, FBN Holdings Plc, so as to advance its ambition of building a leading African financial services group focused on inclusive finance.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldBanking Sales / Marketing / Business Development
Reports to: Branch Manager
Job type: Permanent
Expected Start Date: 6th March, 2017
The incumbent is responsible for marketing all the institutions’ products and services, targeting of clients, business analysis, decision making, disbursement of loans, collection of repayments, monitoring and recovery of the target group assigned to him/her with a specific focus on lending to individuals and micro customers while following all the institution’s standards, policies and procedures.
Thinking Requirements and Working Complexity:
- Ability to meet targets – Highly motivated self-starter who can operate well with minimal supervision.
- Ability to identify risks in customer’s businesses and proactively work on mitigating the risks.
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail coupled with the ability to decide it a certain customer is worth pursuing or not.
Knowledge and Experience Required of Job Holder:
- A minimum of a first degree or HND in any business studies.
- Prior experience in profiling a client for a housing or education loan
- Excellent verbal communication skills in at least one local language in addition to English. Able to build relationships built on trust.
- Good selling and negotiation skills.
- Work experience in Microfinance and micro lending is necessary.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, especially excel.
- Strong customer experience focus.
- Sound business sense, entrepreneurial understanding.
Attractive pay, productivity bonus, medical benefits and generous pension scheme, as well as an exciting culture – Let’s improve life.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send a motivation letter/email detailing how their qualification experience fits the requirement for the job in addition to their resume to NGCareers@letshego.com.Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG