Here you will see all RSCHST Courses, Cut Off Mark and Admission Requirement. Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology, RSCHST Admission Form, Courses, Cut Off Mark, is Out for 2017/2018 admission year. See their courses, admission cut off mark, admission requirements, how to apply and closing date here
- Environmental Health Technicians (Diploma) 3 years
- Health Promotion and Education (Diploma) 2 years
- Emergency Medical Technician (Diploma) 3 years
- Medical Social Work (Diploma course) 3 years
- Dental Surgery Technician/Dental Health Technician Course (Diploma) 3 years
- Anesthetic Technician (2 years)
- Health Records Technician Course 3 years
- Health Records Technician (Direct Entry) 1 year
- Hospital/Health Administration (Diploma) 2 years
- Medical Laboratory Technician Course (Diploma) 3 years
- Medical Laboratory Technician Course (Abridgment) 2 years
- Public Health Nursing (HND) 2 years
- Public Health (Diploma) 2 years
- Biomedical Engineering Technician Course (Diploma) 3 years
RSCHST Admission Requirements.
- Be sure you choose a course you are passionate about and will really enjoy.
- Applicants who are awaiting O’level results need not apply.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age and above by September 2017.
- Application for change of course will not be considered in view of limited admission spaces.
- Admission into College’s certificate programmes is based on the candidates success in the entrance examination conducted by the College, in addition to possession of stipulated entry requirements.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG