Sales Representatives at a Leading Publishing Company – Lorache Consulting (6 Positions)
Lorache Consulting – Our client, a leading Publishing Company in Law publications, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:Sales Representatives at a Leading Publishing Company – Lorache Consulting (6 Positions) Lorache Consulting – Our client, a leading Publishing Company
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- LocationAbia, Abuja, Enugu, Lagos,Oyo, Rivers
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Business Development
- Aggressively seek out new business opportunities by consistently conducting cold call activities at the decision maker level.
- Develop proposal generation and presentation.
- Develop and maintain strong business partnerships with the purpose of gaining the client’s trust and delivering value added services.
- Work with customers and outside sales to provide a high level of customer service.
- Assist in costing and preparation of customer quotations.
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
- Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- You must use preferred location and job title in forwarding all applications (e.g Sales Reps Lagos).
- Must have a minimum of 2 years sales experience and must have worked in a publishing / printing firm. NIMN is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using their preferred location and the job title as the heading of your mail.
Note: Only qualified and suitable candidates will be considered.Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG