Sales Vacancy at Hayat Holding
The history of Hayat Holding goes back to 1937, challenging times when Turkey was taking its first steps towards industrialization. Initially working in the wholesale fabric business, the Kiğılı Family entered the manufacturing industry in 1967, when Yahya Kiğılı started manufacturing fabrics. In 1969, Mr. Kiğılı launched the Kastamonu integrated chipboard plant, and in 1987, he founded Hayat Kimya, thus entering the FMCG industry.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 – 5 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Business Development
Direct Report: National Sales Manager
- Daily Order generation and processing
- Cross function support to finance, customer service, marketing, material handling and supply chain by ensuring credible sales data availability and provision of timely service to them.
- Generate sales trend reports for management planning and projection
- Analyze customer credit status to aid RSMs business decisions with customers.
- Set Regional Targets in line with the historical trend or business objectives
- Drive customers sales in with preset target to aid sales across SKU
- Reporting daily, weekly and monthly sales in a professional way.
- Stock level tracking, monitoring, and reporting (Distributors and Hayat).
- Monitoring and reporting quality of sales by region, by region, by channel and total business.
- Lead in supporting general customer service with Supply Chain.
- Communicating internally important feedback from the sales team.
- Customer creation.
- Custodian of customer/sales Master Data
- Fully involved in sales forecasting by region, by channel, and by SKU.
- Track and monitor customers payments with the bank to ensure all payments are posted accordingly.
- At least 3 5 years background in sales administration and operations in the FMCG sector in Nigeria with a record of proven success.
- B.sc Degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Degree.
Skills and Capabilities:
- experience in similar role with considerable success, excellent in Microsoft Excel and Sales Reporting, understanding in Distributor Management and ROI tracking, experience in Field Sales Management, proven record of team management & leadership, strong analytical skills and presentation capabilities.
- Ability to travel within Nigeria frequently and other locations in line with business needs
- Remuneration: Best as per standard practice
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by visiting www.hayat.com.tr to apply.Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG