Sales/Business Development Manager at Asoebi Signatures & Concepts Limited
Asoebi Signatures & Concepts Limited, is your one stop shop for all your Aso Ebi fabrics and clothing materials in Nigeria. We are an online store where you can purchase all your Ankara and all your clothing materials both for men, women and children.
Sales/Business Development Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Business Development
- Functioning in this capacity, you will be responsible for proactively developing sales, marketing and operational strategies that will directly impact on the effective delivery of our unique selling proposition: convenience, variety and quality.
- Since our primary focus is delivering tailor-made services to meet our clients’ specific fabric needs, ability to stay ahead of fashion and market trends and continually engaging new and existing stakeholders to ensure the delivery of value to our clients is an intrinsic requirement of the job.
- A natural passion for fashion and a customer-centric approach to work are essential ingredients to succeed in this role.
- Manage and oversee every product category to ensure that existing and new product offerings are tailored to meet the customer’s need, offer wide range of variety and are in line with fashion & market trends at all times.
- Develop and execute unique marketing strategies and ensure product displays, pricing and promotions are line with the overall objectives and deliver on sales and marketing targets.
- Proactively engage and manage correspondence with all stakeholders to drive product feasibility and deliver on strategic partnership mandates.
- Manage sales & marketing team to deliver on sales targets, brand feasibility, customer feedback and intelligence gathering mandates.
- Perform quality control checks on product images, designs, prices, stock quantity, vendors etc.
- Manage correspondence between the marketing consultant and the technical team to ensure that website delivers the marketing mandates.
- Manage correspondence with market representatives/suppliers to ensure up to date information on inventory levels, prices etc. are updated on the website in a timely manner.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of a 2.1 University Degree in any field
- Good knowledge of MS word and excel
- Good descriptive & writing skills
- A passion for fashion and a vast knowledge of the fashion and fabric business
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi task and work under high stress environment
- Attention to details with an eye for quality
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letters (Subject of the email must be SBDM_ASC_2017_*Your Full Name*) and CV’s to Recruitment@asoebi.com.ngDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG