Sales/Business Development Managers at Hartfield Limited
Hartfield Limited – Our client specializes in the manufacture and supply of premium quality healthcare products and other medical disposables.
Sales/Business Development Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Business Development
- We are looking to hire a passionate self-starter to join them as a Sales/Business Development Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Sales/Business Development Manager to grow a rewarding career with a top firm.
- The ideal candidate must be able to strategize business plans and efficiently execute strategic plans. This position involves establishing rapport, building relationships and providing consultative sales to high caliber clients but not limited to:
- Networking alongside the GM to secure new business.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Drive team to achieving high performance.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and Financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Ability to close sale deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Develop negotiating strategies by studying integration of new ventures with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating the company’s needs and goals.
- Protects the company’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Manage existing clients.
- Ensure all confirmed clients have updated file documents in their files and make sure all files are up to date.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy to sell/lease properties in the company’s mandates.
- Know the available properties on the market.
Key Performance Goals/Targets
- Introduction of new projects
- Complaint free CRM
- Low level of client exit
- Turnaround time for project transactions
- Management of customer database update daily
- Market intelligence – competing products, operations,
- E-marketing (updating information on the website, placement of sales materials)
- Operations – Receipt/Response to mails, emails etc.
Qualifications & Person Specification
- A first degree in Business or other Social Sciences would be ideal, Masters or MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 5+ years of B2B sales experience.
- High respect for confidentiality.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Superior communication skills
- Aggressive to details.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Target oriented.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using ‘Sales Manager’ as the subject.Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG