This is to inform the general public that the School of Nursing Ilorin Admission Form is Out – 2017/2018. See the admission requirements, application procedure and closing date here.
The Admission for both Post Basic General Nursing and Basic General Nursing has commenced at the start of April, 2017.
Basic Nursing Applicants should note that the form will be at rate of 10,000 Naira Only and for post Basic Nursing, the form will be at a rate of 12,500 Naira only.
Getting admission into the Kwara State College of Nursing, Ilorin is very easy and can now be done from the comfort of your home anywhere in the world. 2017/2018 APPLICATION FORM IS OUT
STEP 1 : ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Do you meet the admission requirements? Go to admission requirements page to check.
For more information on available programs, go to the programes page.
STEP 2 :PAY YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE
USE ANY ATM CARD TO PAY,but you are advised to use ATM card that has the OTP functionality enabled( MasterCard(GTB or Union bank.
You can now use the college portal to pay for your admission online. Click here to pay now for General Nursing Admission form. Also You can buy POST BASIC ADMISSION FORM HERE. Remember to print your receipt after payment. Your receipt serves as evidence of payment and also contains your admission access code.
STEP 3 : FILL YOUR FORM ONLINE
Go to admission form page to fill the form online. You will be required to use the access code on your receipt from step 2. Remember to take these along to the nearest cafe around you:
- Birth certificate
- Other credentials e.g. WAEC Certificates
On filling the online admission form, you will be given an application number. The application number and your access code can be used any time to log in to the student portal.
STEP 4 : PRINT YOUR APPLICATION SLIP.
- Log in to the student portal.
- Click on application slip.
- Click on print
STEP 5 : CHECK YOUR ADMISSION STATUS/ADMISSION LIST
Admission lists are released in batches and placed on the walls around the college during the admission period. Students may also login to the student portal using their application numbers and the access codes receipt issued during payment in step 2. You may contact customer services for more information on 08036436594
STEP 6 : ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONn & INTERVIEW
All candidate should note that the ENTRANCE EXAMINATION for BASIC NURSING applicants will come up on August 2nd, 2017, 7.30am at the college premises. Applicants with NABTEB O-Level Result will not be considered for admission. Only NECO and WAEC O-Level results are acceptable.
Successful candidates in the Entrance Examination will be invited for the Oral Interview.
Kindly note that Admitted candidate will resume for the 2017/2018 Academic session on the 11th of September, 2017
STEP 7 : PAY SCHOOL FEES
Finally, you are required to pay your school fees and register your courses online. Go to the student portal and follow the instructions on your receipt.
Use the details below to select the fees that you are required to pay for, for the upcoming session.
Kindly ensure that you are careful in making payments. Any errors may lead to you being charged additional convenience fees. All payments are checked by relevant authorities in the college before course registration is approved. Any attempt to under-pay shall be penalized (up to expulsion from the college).
- Click Here to Pay for your Post Basic Nursing (Second Semester School fees) if you are from KWARA STATE and if you NON KWARAN, Click here to pay. After payment, register for all your courses with the new access code on your invoice.
- Click here to pay your SCHOOL FEE(YEAR 1 ,BASIC NURSING SECOND SEMESTER NURSING (KWARANS) and if you are NON -KWARAN, Click here to pay. You can also register for all your courses with the new access code on your invoice. Remember to take your invoice to the bursary department for endorsement.
- Click here to pay your SCHOOL FEE (YEAR 2, BASIC NURSING SECOND SEMESTER (KWARANS) and if you are NON -KWARAN, Click here to pay. You can also register for all your courses with the new access code on your invoice. Remember to take your invoice to the bursary department for endorsement.
- Click here to pay your SCHOOL Fee(YEAR 3 BASIC NURSING SECOND SEMESTER (KWARANS) and if you are NON -KWARAN, Click here to pay. You can also register for all your courses with the new access code on your invoice. Remember to take your invoice to the bursary department for endorsement.
- Click here to pay your SCHOOL Fee(SPECIAL PROGRAMME: REFRESHER PROGRAMME).
If you encounter any difficulties when making payment you can contact the customer care line(08036436594 or contact the college bursary department.
Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG