Senior Account Manager at Universal Careers
Universal Careers is a Human Resource agency founded to help exceptional candidates and international clients who are interested in living and working in the biggest economy in Africa – Nigeria.
Good clients and excellent candidates go hand in hand and the mix of the two is absolutely essential for success, it is all about people.
At Universal Careers we are a small team of industry specialists, who are servicing our clients with bespoke HR solutions. No two clients are the same, so our approach to each Client is unique. We have a large network of consultants all-over the world with whom we build teams depending on the client and the specific task at hand.
Our client is a leading Systems Integrator & Connectivity Provider serving a diverse client base in various sectors in Nigeria and West Africa since 1997.
They deliver the most reliable, robust, high performance IT solutions and services IT infrastructure to industries, corporate, residential, off-shore and rural areas clients.
Senior Account Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 – 5 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Business Development
Reports to the Head of Sales
Resume daily to office from 9am – 5pm
Work overtime if required to fit Client time
Manage your sales portfolio
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be working against a minimum fixed sales target of =N=3,000,000.00 (Three Million Naira) per month, which will include a comprehensive sales plan that covers various sectors of the market.
- You will be expected to familiarize yourself, through formal and informal training, of all aspects of the company’s product and services and ensure every effort is made at achieving your sales target.
- You will handle ISN Marketing portfolio, to initiate, design and manage ISN marketing strategies
- You will ensure all the proper company processes are followed which includes proper documentation, invoicing and payment collection for each sale.
- You will coordinate your efforts with the Technical Teams to ensure that your sales are serviced and a Job Completion Form is obtained.
- You are required to submit a weekly sales report, which will include all visits and communication with potential clients.
- You are expected to generate presentations, offers, and proposals on the company products and services during your work
- You are to report directly to the Head of Sale Department and take directives from the same on sales matters.
- You are expected to have a good working relationship with your colleagues as there must be no issues between you and any staff within the company
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Universal Careers career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to applyDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG