Senior Accountants at Fosad Consulting Ltd
Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management and Immigration Consulting.
Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience7 years
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
The successful candidate will have overall overall responsibility for the account department.
The Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparing monthly account reconciliations
- Analyzing revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis
- Preparing financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule
- Assisting with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances
- Anticipating the challenges in the financial system of the organization and prepare a plan of action to counter it.
- Verifying the invoices that have been submitted for approval and present it to the manager. This also includes balancing the travel and lodging allowances etc.
- Maintaining and balancing subsidiary accounts by verifying,allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Coordinating and resolving various issues with bank such as cleared check differences, bank fee anomalies, targeted balance calculations and enhancements to online services.
- Assisting with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements
- Assisting in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- Preparation of management accounts( Profit and Loss Accounts, Balance Sheet and Cash flow statement)
- Preparation and monitoring of company budgets and reporting on variance analysis for management consumption
- Planning and evaluating all accounting procedures and policies to ensure transactions are efficient/ effective, accounting is accurate and complete.
- Managing assigned accounting operations including payables, receivables, monthly reconciliation.
- Projecting finances for long term investments and future projects of the company.
- Preparing and auditing all financial statements including but not limited to: monthly financial
- Statements, monthly closings, monthly accounts payable, accounts receivable, and monthly Cash Flow statements.
- Assisting the upper management with formulation of annual budgets.
- Preparing & presenting monthly, quarterly and annual reports, recommended improvements in organization’s accounting and management practices.
- Reconciling bank statements, cash accounts, accounts receivable and payable balances on a monthly basis. Prepare year-end schedules for audit.
- Management of the main cash and petty cash account.
- Ensuring timely payment of undisputed suppliers’ invoices in accordance with payment terms.
- Managing key banking relationships to facilitate company’s operation.
- Checking and reviewing the monthly payroll, contractual staff salaries and the salary slips.
- Supervising of the filing of withholding tax, VAT and PAYE.
- Coordinating activities of accounts staffs.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance
- ICAN designation preferred
- 7+ years accounting/finance experience
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Excellent Computer Skills: relevant ERP, Microsoft package
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fosad Consulting career website on www.smartrecruiters.com to applyDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG